ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

[Author]Enjoy the chapter guys❤️ Some of the dialogues were from English dub while the others are from English Sub✨

[Author]
Enjoy the chapter guys❤️ Some of the dialogues were from English dub while the others are from English Sub✨

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reiji couldn't understand what's so special about today. After 300 or so years, his younger sister, the only daughter of their father and the only woman that remains in their family, finally came out of her personal domain. (Her room)

He thought he would finally get a chance to spend time with his sister, who could've thought that not only is he unable to spend time with her, he didn't even manage to see her!

Filled with his growing depression over his sister's avoidance of them, Reiji stride out of the kitchen and was about to head directly to his room to vent his anger and calm himself at the same time when all of a sudden, he heard a commotion in the lobby.

Listening to it, Reiji identified the culprit as Ayato, the eldest of the triplets and also his younger brother. As for the other voice, which obviously belongs to a woman...

Reiji frowned. Whoever that is, it can't possibly be the only woman in their family.

No matter how long it has been, Reiji would never forget how his sister is. Though he isn't sure how much Irene changed after being in seclusion for 300 years, he's still confident that Irene is not a person who likes to create commotion.

Which is why this woman, whoever she is, is someone brought from outside.

'A perfect opportunity...' Reiji thought.

As for what opportunity it is, of course, it's to vent his irritation. Others could only pity the woman who intruded on Sakamaki's home while the most responsible one, Reiji, is in a bad mood.

_____________________________________

Irene was leisurely laying in a bathtub. The tap was still open, filling the tub with water and soaking Irene's cyan dress wet.

A habit that is very familiar to every Sakamaki Siblings.

After all, who doesn't know that this kind of behavior is one of the annoying inheritance that Irene got from her older brother, Shu Sakamaki?

This behavior is one of the things Reiji hated the most because unlike Shu who just fills the tub full and sleeps in the water, Irene on the other hand, would sometimes drown herself like some kind of aquatic creature and it wouldn't take long before she really sleeps underwater.

Although vampires have no heartbeat or pulse, they are not capable of breathing underwater. If they are, Ayato wouldn't have been traumatized nor fearful when he was thrown into the river by his very own mother.

It is a miracle that Irene manages to survive 308 years all by herself with this kind of suicidal habit.

But now, Irene has no intention of enjoying the feeling of suffocation and the coldness of water as well as the silence it brings. Right now, she's busy watching a great scene which is projected in her mind.

The scene, to be exact, is the commotion that is happening in the living room of Sakamaki Mansion.

For who knows how long, this living room is usually empty with no one around but today, there is a guest.

The sacrificial bride.

The lamb in the slaughter table.

The chosen one.

Irene had a maniacal smile on her face as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the scene that's appearing vividly in her mind.

________________________________

Reiji, unaware of the hidden eyes prying into what was happening, had an indifferent face as he gazed down at the blonde woman who obviously looked scared and nervous.

'So timid.' Reiji thought in disgust, but he showed no expression on his cold face.

In fact, honestly speaking, Reiji was about to give his younger brother and this woman a lesson in the lobby. If it weren't for the fact that Ayato clearly told him he doesn't know this person, as well as the woman saying she was told to come here and not only coming here, but also lived here, Reiji restrained himself and like usual, chose to deal with this in a calm and appropriate manner.

Now here they are in the living room.

Crossing his arms, Reiji spoke coldly without any hint of emotion. "Now, in the interest of formality. Let us begin by having you tell us about yourself and how you come to enter this house."

Facing such a cold person, the girl Yui inevitably became nervous. "Right..um, I...." she didn't know how to start. The previous thing that happened with the red haired man named Ayato made her scared and now, seeing as this man named Reiji being cold, made her more nervous.

"Pfft..." A small chuckle came from the second floor, causing the nervous Yui to look up only to meet a pair of captivating green eyes that looked amorous and enchanting, like a fox spirit trying to trick a human into deprivation.

The owner of those eyes is a young man wearing a fedora, his hair unlike the people Yui met before was a beautiful shade of auburn. His eyes were gleaming with obvious interest as he stared at Yui with a mischief filled smile.

"What do we have here?" The young man's voice sounded so playful as he grinned, "Is it true? Is there really a cute human girl here?"

'A human...girl?' Yui was thinking about the word in confusion when a wet but cold sensation suddenly appeared on her left cheek, causing her to squeal in shock, moving away from the source. "My, you tastes so sweet and your skin is delicious."

"Please, let me have a lick too." A low but seemingly excited voice sounded behind Yui and without warning, the same cold and wet sensation appeared, this time licking the back of her ear causing Yui to let out a sound of shock, quickly covering her ears and looking at the culprit - or culprits.

To Yui's horror, the same young man who wears a fedora was now sitting beside her, smiling amorously while on her right, another young man with a pale complexion like the others, who this time, have purple hair and a dark layer of skin underneath his eyes was standing behind the sofa, holding a teddy bear and looking at her dully.

Ignoring Yui's shaken and shock appearance, the young man with purple hair said, "You're right. She is sweet."

Seeing this behavior, Reiji groaned internally. He almost wanted to admit that these two people are not his brothers, at least, for now he doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

"Now you two, don't you think that behavior is a little impolite towards a lady you have only just met?" Reiji reprimanded, still with the same indifferent tone. However, if one were to look clearly you would see the warning in his eyes.

The young man in fedora blinked and smiled, "Huh? But doesn't everyone want to taste something that looks yummy?" Glancing at the purple haired standing behind the sofa, the young man smirk. "Don't you, Kanato?"

Without hesitation, the purple haired reply. "Yes."

Yui listened to the conversation and became more terrified. She doesn't like what's going on in the slightest bit, and obviously at the side, someone is also not enjoying the conversation that's happening.

"Knock it off, you guys!!" Ayato, who's been observing for a while, became angry at seeing his brothers display. He arrogantly said, "Yours Truly saw her first. Yours truly is going to be her first everything."

A scoff was suddenly heard. "Lame. I'm so sick of you calling yourself Yours Truly."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Author]
Please vote, comment and follow me❤️✨
Thank you very much for reading.