Smoke & Mirrors (Part 1)

Hi all! I'm so glad to be able to contribute to this wonderful group <3 
This will contain smut at some point (to be honest, most of my stuff will, haha), but either way, I hope you enjoy it!
Written by yours truly! ~ Seren_dipitous

~~~~~

He wasn't entirely sure what changed, but in the two years since he and Korn had started dating, Knock found himself with an elevated level of confidence. Though, he knew that the fact Yihwa had insisted on taking control of some aspects of his wardrobe, had helped. Example A, he was currently stood in front of the mirror in Yihwa's apartment, staring at his reflection as though he was looking at a stranger. From the black leather pants that hung low on his hips (hugging in all the right places), to the half-tucked, partially unbuttoned white shirt that exposed his defined collar bones and a small portion of his chest; he didn't fully recognize himself. With a sigh, he couldn't help but wonder if it was a bit much; granted it was Korn's birthday and Yihwa had chosen it for him to wear because of that exact reason, but still...

"What's wrong?"

Speak of the devil.

"Nothing, I just ... isn't this a bit much?" Knock asked, his brow slightly furrowing as he turned from side to side, inspecting the outfit that made him feel a bit like a sexy pirate. The smirk on Yihwa's face did little to assure him otherwise.

"Trust me, my dear, dear friend, you look hot ... I'd be amazed if he could resist you like this! But it is missing a few minor details..." She disappeared into the spare room, reappearing moments later with some of his things. "Let me?" Yihwa smiled, batting her eyelashes and pouting in an attempt to win him over.

"Don't try to be cute, it doesn't suit you." Knock smiled, nudging her with his hip, but giving in when she rolled her eyes. "Alright, work your magic, I'm but your loyal servant." He added with an exaggerated bow, before putting his hands in his pockets.

Yihwa smiled brightly, ignoring the sarcasm dripping from her friend's voice.

"You've been around Korn too much," she stated.

"Yeah, funny that...," he muttered.

"You're starting to sound like him." She carried on with what she was doing. Quickly, she rolled his sleeves up to just below his elbow and slipped a silver watch around his wrist. Holding up a pair of black converse, she signaled for him to put them on. "I know you're not a huge fan of dress shoes or boots, and these will help you keep it casual." She took a step back to admire her work and smiled proudly. "You'll have him begging on his knees, not that you need it...he only ever needs to look at you and he starts drooling." The young woman added with a wink at his reflection.

"Not that I'm not incredibly tempted by the idea of seducing my boyfriend, but ... I'm still worried it's a bit much ..."

"Well, what do you usually do when you want to seduce him?"

"Usually? I walk around the condo in my tightest boxers," he stated bluntly, chuckling when she crinkled her nose and shuddered at the thought.

"No wonder you think this is too much..."

'Oh, I know...!' Knock thought with a sly grin. "And this other time, I had nothing on, except a little pink G-Stri-"

"Knock!" Yihwa shrieked, slapping him on the chest. "I didn't need to know that much...! Fuck, that image is burned in my brain."

"You-you're welcome!" Tears started to stream down Knock's face as he laughed, unable to stop himself from tripping over his unlaced shoes and falling flat on his butt. "Ow!"

"You bloody deserve that." She added with a grin, kicking him lightly.

"Hey! Don't damage the goods! I worked hard on this!" He protested, swatting at her leg as he wobbled back to his feet.

"What goods?" She asked, tilting her face so she looked him in the eye, before gesturing to all of him. "This is all my work!"

With a grin, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and rubbed his face on her hair.

"I know, Knock is very grateful krub," he cooed, swaying her back and forth until she struggled out of his grip.

"Don't try to be cute, it doesn't suit you." Yihwa stated, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she quoted him.

The two of them continued to play fight until they were out of breath and Yihwa made them stop because he messed up her hair. With a chuckle, Knock watched his friend sulkily slink back into her bedroom, before turning his attention back to his reflection. 'I'm a freakin' Narcissus.' He scolded himself, before sighing in resignation. 'I guess I do look pretty good ...' He smiled gently, resolving to thank her by buying her a drink. Maybe two. Knock ran his fingers through his hair, fluffing it up slightly. 'Perfect'. With a pleased sigh, he dropped on to the couch, waiting for Yihwa to finish getting ready.

Half an hour.

He groaned impatiently and glanced at his watch. They had twenty minutes to get to the club and Knock prayed that she wouldn't be much longer. As if his prayers were immediately heard, Yihwa appeared from her bedroom wearing a white, cropped, one-shoulder top, a little red skirt and a pair of black heels; her makeup was simple except for her red lips and her hair cascaded to her ribs in gentle chestnut curls.

"How do I look?" She asked, turning slowly.

Knock sighed dramatically.

"If I was still straight..."

"You'd still only love Korn." She laughed lightly, slapping Knock playfully on the back of the head.

"Yeah, you're right." He smiled sweetly, knowing in his heart that no matter what, there was no one else for him. Korn was...his lifeline, he was his breath, his heartbeat. It may have taken him a while to realize that, but now that he had? He was never letting him go.  "You can't even let me off, huh? I'm trying to say you're pretty, but you always have to make it difficult."

"I just like making you squirm." The young woman smiled brightly, ignoring Knock's mildly indignant snort.

"Love you too."

"I know," She smiled smugly and handed him a small tube. "Put a little bit of this on, only a little bit, I don't want you looking like a disco ball."

Knock took it cautiously, turning the small tube over in his hand.

"So, from sexy pirate to cheesy vampire?"

"Shut up, just put it on exposed skin."

"What is it?" He asked, his voice laced with suspicion.

"It's edible body glitter."

Knock couldn't stop the snort that escaped him.

"I'm not gonna ask why you have this...but, I guess I'll give it a go." Knock shrugged and submitted, noting it also smelled a bit like cherry. He unbuttoned his shirt put a small squirt in the palm of his hand. In languid motions, he rubbed it up the length of his forearms, across his lean torso, up all sides of his neck and he even put a hint of it on his face. As soon as he finished, he handed the tube back to Yihwa. In the low lighting of the apartment, Knock noticed that the glitter was faint and gold, beautifully highlighting his olive skin. "Not terrible I guess..."

Yihwa nodded approvingly and pushed him to the door as he buttoned his shirt. Within minutes they were at Yihwa's car, and Knock put Korn's birthday present in the boot. 

"Are you ready?" 

Knock sighed, his body brimming with anticipation at seeing his boyfriend again after their week apart, and he closed the boot.

"As I'll ever be."