Hotel (NatsuXLucy)

Lucy's P.O.V

I wakes up to find Natsu sprawled across my body. "N-Natsu!" I start to blush madly, knowing I sorta kinda has a crush on the pink haired Dragon Slayer. Natsu looks up with a one eye open. "Luce... What are you doing under me?" "You tell me that!" Natsu looks at the position they were both in, and he quickly jumped up. "S-Sorry Luce! I just fell asleep!" Lucy watches as Natsu jumps out the window with a blushing face. "See you at the guild, Luce! I'm gonna look for a job!" I sat there, dumbfounded. Natsu is so dumb! Ugh, whatever... I should get dressed for the job. I take a shower and put on a salmon tanktop, some shorts, and some black flats. I walk out my apartment, standing proud.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Happy, I'm so stupid! When did I fall asleep on Luce?" I stare at the blue cat. "Aye, I don't know... But I do know something..." "What?" "You lllllike her." I stop infront of the guild and started yelling at Happy. "I don't like Lucy! Shush!" Happy giggles and follows behind me in the middle of the room. I feel a cold hand touch the back of my neck. I look behind myself to find Mira. "Oi, Natsu! Did you get together with Lucy yet?" I feel my face burn up. "I don't like Lucy!" "Hmh..." Mira walks away with a smile on her face. I look at the request board to find a job me and Luce can do. After many minutes of searching, I find the perfect job.

Lucy's P.O.V

I walk through the door, with a huge smile upon my face. I was greeted by a smiling Natsu. "Luce, I got a job!" "Nice! Lets go!" He gives an even bigger smile, which made my heart skip a few beats. I look at his shoulder to see no Happy. "Hey, where is Happy?" "Well, he said he had a date with Carla." Those two lovey doveys finally are dating, huh? After a hour of walking, we finally got to the train station. I watch as Natsu gives me a frown. I pull Natsu aboard and we sit quietly until we get to the location.

~Time Skip, After the Job~

"Oh no! The train isn't working right now!" "Luce, why don't we just get a hotel or something?" I nod slightly. Every movie has that seen where they go into a hotel and... Do it... Ugh! Lucy, get that thought out of your head! We started walking to the nearest hotel and we checked in. We go into the elevator and go to the 4th floor. "Oi, Luce?" "Yea..?" "Are you a virgin?" I blush madly. "W-Why do you want to know?!?" "Just out of curiousity." I hesitate for a moment. "Y-Yes..." I mumble. We finally get to our room door and open it. Thank god it was 2 rooms.

~Time Skip~

"Time to sleep." I yawn. "Hey Natsu, don't be coming in my room at night, got it?" "Yea Yea..."

Natsu's P.O.V

She says not to go in her room at night, but yet she leaves the door open? Typical Luce... I couldn't stand it. I wanted to make Luce, mine and only. I take some rope out of my backpack and sneak into Luce's room. I couldn't stop myself. I felt my... Perverted side overwhelm me. I tied Luce's arms and legs to the bed post. I get close to her face and I give her a passionate kiss. She wasn't awake, so who cares? I see her eyes open.

Lucy's P.O.V

I open my eyes to see Natsu kissing me. His lips.. they were so... soft. "N-Natsu!" I feel my legs and arms tied up. "Untie me!" Natsu didn't respond, but he did untie me. "I-I'm sorry..." Natsu sat on the edge of the bed, looking glum. I scoot over to him and kiss his lips. I watch as his eyes widen. "Who said I didn't like it?" I purred. Natsu pins me down on the bed. "You sure you want to do this Luce?" I nod happily, waiting for the Dragon Slayer to come at me. Natsu starts a make out session, then he slides down to my neck. After a while, he finds me sweet spot and he starts kissing and sucking there. I couldn't keep my moan in. I let out a moan, which made the Dragon Slayer smile. I felt him bite down on my neck hard. I let out a scream. "Are you okay?!" I nod. "Yea.. Just continue." He nods and I feel his hand go up my shirt. I feel him grab my left boob. He starts to massage my boob and his other hand starts to unclip my bra. I could tell he was having trouble unclipping my bra because he basically ripped it off my bra. He pulls off my shirt. I cover myself, so Natsu doesn't see. "Luce... You are beautiful... Put your hands down..." I obey and put my hands down. Natsu stares for a while and starts to take off his clothes... Scarf...Shirt...Pants. That left him in only his boxers. I blush as Natsu starts to pull down my shorts. He leaves me in only panties. He starts to suck on my nipple, which made me moan even more. "Ugh... N-Natsu..." I start moaning his name as he starts to slide down my panties. He continues you to suck and I start pulling down his boxers, which revealed his manhood. It's was way bigger than you imagined. You grab his member and start to stroke it. I shove it in my mouth and start to lick it. I feel it getting harder and harder at the second. I take it out of my mouth. He starts to tease you and puts his member close to your area. He pokes you and let's out a small chuckle. I give him permission, but before you knew it, he slammed full force into you. I moan in pleasure as he goes rapidly fast. I start to moan his name. "Natsu! Natsu! Faster! Faster!" He obeys and he starts to go even faster. You were at your limit and you knew he was too. "N-Natsu, I'm gonna-" "Me too!" You couldn't hold it, and you just let it out. After a minute or so, Natsu pulled himself out and put his member in between my boobs. I start moaning even more as he trusted forward, which made his member get shoved in my mouth slightly. I start to suck on it and he moans in pleasure. "Luce... I can't hold it it." I ignore him, but he pulls his member out of my mouth and I watch as white liquid starts to poor on my body. I moan as I start to lick up all of it. Every last drop. I layed there, next to Natsu. I was panting hard. "Luce, I feel like I broke you. I went so fast." I felt the feeling again and I felt myself getting wet. "Y-yea..." "Lets go slower next time." "Ok Natsu..." I feel Natsu grab onto my hand and he put my hand next to his member. He gives me a glance and I knew what he wanted. I started to stroke his member, the thing I could do without getting tired.

"I love you Luce."

"I love you Natsu."

"Round two?"

I give him a smile, as we do it all over again...

__________________________

Hope you liked it! First lemon ever! I hope I didn't burn some people's eyes! O.O <3 Much love!