The Cabin (GajeelXLevy)

Levy's P.O.V

"I told you this will be fun! Isn't it?" I was walking next to Gajeel, walking to a cabin to be exact. "Mira had to just give us this little 'vacation.'" I was happy to spend some time with Gajeel. We finally got to door of the cabin. "How this cabin is huge, huh Shrimp?" "Don't call me Shrimp! BAKA!" He chuckles as he unlocks the door. I walk inside first to see a living room. "I'm gonna go unpack." "Ok, but be careful Gajeel!" I hear a 'hmf' and I walk into the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

(You have explored all of the cabin.)

"Wow! It's already 7:30!" I start walking to Gajeel in his bedroom, but of course he doesn't lock it, so when I turn the knob I fell in. I waited for the pain to come, but I fell on something soft. I open my eyes to see Gajeel under me. I sit up and stare at Gajeel to find him naked. "Kya~!!!! Put some clothes on!" I cover my eyes. I hear no response, but I felt something peck my lip.

Gajeel's P.O.V

I caught Shrimp before she fell. I just got out of the shower, so that's why I was naked. She was covering her eyes, so being my stupid self, I kissed her lips. She uncovers her eyes. I look into her eyes. I never realized how beautiful her eyes were. "Y-You have beautiful eyes?" So stupid! I hear her giggle. "Just put on some clothes." I watch as she looks down at my... Little friend. I smile and I carry her to the bed.

Levy's P.O.V

I felt Gajeel carry me to the bed. I watch as he starts to smile like an idiot. "You sure you wanna do this Levy? I get pretty... Extreme..." I nod slowly and blush. Gajeel starts to suck on my neck, looking for a soft spot. Once he reached it, I felt him put his hand under my skirt. He started to rub my womanhood. I moan in pleasure as he starts to pull my shirt off. He continues to suck on my neck, but at the same time he is taking off my clothes. After a while, he left me in only my panties. Gajeel stops sucking on my neck and he moves down to my breasts. He starts to massage the left one and he starts to suck on my right one. I couldn't keep in my moans. I let out a small moan and I could tell he was getting excited. He slipped off my panties and he positioned his member. "Ready?" I nod fastly, as I start to get horny. He goes at a medium pace which left me moaning. "Gajeel~! Faster~!" He goes faster and I clench onto the bed sheets as I feel him getting hard. REALLY HARD, like metal. I look down to see him thrusting, but at the same time his member was metal. "G-Gajeel, your..." I point at his member and he smiles. "You've got me real excited Shrimp... Now... Lets get this on." He starts going extremely fast which made me at my limit. Without warning I came. I could feel his fluids inside me. "Gajeel... You feel so good~" I moaned. I push off of Gajeel and I pin him down on the bed. I slide down on his member and I start to suck slowly. I could hear him moaning. "L-Levy, I'm gonna c-" I felt him cumming in my mouth. I swallowed and I sat on Gajeel's stomache.

"You know, I've always liked you."

"Me too, Shrimp. I'm glad we did this."

I saw him smile and I kissed his cheek. That night I fell asleep in his arms.

__________________________

Wooo! Hope you guys liked it! <3 much love, Natsu!