part one: "I don't like you"

I've never really suspected kacchan to like me he never really shows any interest in me and for the most part he keeps his distance aside from calling me name's like nerd and stupid but I'm used to that but one day that changed. I was hanging out with my boyfriend *todoroki~ kun* then kirishima came running up to me panting like he was running away from someone and then he shouted...
" BAKUGOU LIKES YOU MIDORIYA HE SAID IT HIMSELF!"
I was a bit confused and shocked but then out came kacchan he smacked kirishima and said "I DON'T LIKE YOU YOU ARE A STUPID NERD!!!" I still shook and confused didn't know what to do but then stuff went down todoroki kun was just as shook as me and said that bakugou could have me and then proceeded to say how he never loved me anyways.

~todoroki~ " you know what... Bakugou you can have deku I never really loved him anyways he is useless and stupid why would anyone love him out of all the people there are in this world"

~deku~ " T- t- todoroki kun... W- why would you say that!!?? W- wait you never really l- loved me... O- ok I see how it is..." ** Crys and falls to ground**

~Bakugou~ " TODOROKI YOU DAMN BASTARD! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO DEKU HE CANT HANDLE THAT CRAP YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE AND YOU SAYING THIS I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU. YOU DAMN FUCK FACE " ** looks down at deku **

~Bakugou~ ** picks up deku **

× todoroki × " and since when do you care Mister deku is stupid!? "

~Bakugou~ "I- I- I LIKE LIKE DEKU OK HE'S ADORABLE AND NICE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HIM IN MY LIFE... O- ok I said it.... Are you happy " ** deku still crying while bakugou goes and hugs him **

 Are you happy " ** deku still crying while bakugou goes and hugs him **

~deku~ "k- kacchan.... y- you really l- like me.....? But.. why why me all these years and you said you hate me and can't stand to look at me but why now..."

~Bakugou~ " I- I- I don't know... I've always liked you deku everything I've said was a lie... A- and I'm sorry IM SO SORRY DEKU IM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU ALL THESE YEARS!!!! "

~Deku~ " I- I can't believe this my whole life was a lie A- AND TODOROKI KUN I ALWAYS HATED YOU FROM THE START " ** punches todoroki**

× Todoroki × " I'm leaving bye losers "

~Bakugou~ " BYE YA DAMN EMO BITCH!"

~deku~ "kacchan you should really stop swearing!! "

** They look at eachother while still hugging and both laugh **