part: 3 how they found out...

It's been a few months now me and zkacchan have kept our relationship a secret but this one day blew our cover and everyone knew.

Me and  kacchan arrive at school everything is normal we avoid eachother like usual and people finally stop being stupid and suspect something's up so they set up a plan without us knowing to find out whats really going on.

~Iida~ " ok we all know something is going on here between bakugou and midoriya correct

~Everyone~ " yes "

~Iida~ "So here's the plan......"

~Denki~ " There coming!!!"

**Kirishima ignores them all**

~Iida~ " kirishima aren't you going to help? "

~Kirishima~ "no I'm not gonna work against my best friend..!"

~Iida~ "you know something don't you!!"

~kirishima~ " NO I DONT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!! "

** everyone goes over to kirishima **

~Uraraka~ " what do you know kiri you better tell us or you will have consequences you know what we can do and we will! "

~Kirishima~ " I- IM NOT TALKING!!! "

~ uraraka ~ " ok you asked for it...!"

And then me and kacchan walk through the door to find uraraka breaking kirishima's arm...

~Kirishima~ AH I- I IM NOT GONNA TALK

× uraraka × " YOU WANT MORE KIRI "

~deku~ " U- URARAKA!! GET THE HELL OFF HIM

** Deku runs over to kirishima and pushes uraraka out of the way **

~ bakugou ~ " URARAKA! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!! "

** Bakugou runs over to kirishima **

~ kirishima ~ " a- ah bring me to the recovery girl now! "

** Denki and tokoyami bring him to the recovery girl **

~ bakugou ~ " WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THIS!!!! "

× uraraka × " w- well we wa---- "

~ deku ~ " URARAKA YOU WENT TO FAR "

× uraraka × " we all wanted to know w- what w- was up with you a- and bakugou..... So I- I tried to make kirishima to talk... "

~ Bakugou ~ " DEKU CANT EVEN TALK NOW YOU WENT TO FAR URARAKA!! YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO KNOW...!"

× everyone × " y- yes "

~Deku~ " k-kacchan y-you don't have to do this..."

~ bakugou ~ " OH BUT I DO HAVE TO YOU ALL REALLY WANNA KNOW WELL ME AND DEKU ARE DATEING!!"

× Everyone talking × " wow I didn't expect that " " me neither! " " They are a cute couple!"

** Aizawa walks in **

~ aizawa ~ " uraraka you are suspended for 3 months YOU KNOW WHY! "

** Uraraka leaves taking her stuff with her... I can't trust her anymore..."

A month passes and apparently we are the cutest couple in the school uraraka apologies for what she has done we all forgive her and she's my friend again and later on in the month this happens...

It was supposed to be a joke but.... Um wellllllllllll people took it to literally 😅