20k special!

i made this special chapter for reaching 20k reads! who wouldve thought a crappy story like this could get more than 10 reads lmao. anyways i would like to thank all the people and friends irl, and on this app who've supported me and my stories🥺❤. i love you guys so much! so i hope yall enjoy this special chapter as a thank you❤

__

"mirae..." you hear taehyung call out your name in a sing song voice as you feel the left side of the bed shift. you whine softly as he plays with your hair, his finger repeatedly twirling then untwirling the same strand.

"just 5 more minutes...." you mutter lazily while scooting closer to him so you could cuddle with him, which he gladly complies by wrapping his arms around you and rests his head on top of yours.

"trust me, i would cuddle you like this forever if i could." he says with a chuckle which sent vibrations to your cheeks, "but its picnic day remember?"

"i dont wanna get up." you groaned while snuggling into his chest, he smells like strawberries mixed with your vanilla scented shampoo, which you can tell he's been secretly using even though he always tells you he hates how sweet the scent is.

he lets out a huff, "always so stubborn." and even though you can't see it but you can tell he's shaking his head. "i guess you leave me no other choice."

you felt the warmth slowly leaving your body as he pulls away from you. your eyes flew open once he pounces on top of you, his fingers immediately attacking your waist to tickle it knowing it was your sensitive spot. "taehyung s-stop!" you shout between giggles while pushing his body away from you, which obviously did not work and you blame that on your spaghetti arms.

"not until you get your ass out of this bed." he says sternly, not stoping his tickling.

"i'm up! i'm up!" you shout in defeat when the tickling starts to become painful. you shoot him a glare once he stops and he stares down at you with a boxy grin plastered on his face.

"i don't get why it's so hard for you to get out of bed." he laughs, "anyways, go get ready while i finish wrapping the sandwiches."

he was about to get off the bed when you pulled him back down so that he was on top of you again. he seemed taken aback, raising a questioning brow at you before the corner of his mouth quirked up into a smirk when he sees you staring up at him with a pout.

"where's my morning kiss?" you ask teasingly with your eyes closed, wrapping your arms around his neck. he giggles at you before slowly leaning closer until you could feel his lips brushing against yours just for a brief moment before he abruptly pulls back, jumping out of the bed.

"after you brush your teeth." he cheekily says before dashing out of the room.

you shake your head when you hear him laughing in the living room. "that boy really..." you clicked.

after getting out of bed, you got ready for your date and changed into a white dress that taehyung had bought for you a week ago. he says you look like an angel in it, but the both of you know that you're far from being an angel.

taehyung runs towards you once he sees you walking into the living room, hugging you tightly while repeatedly swinging you left and right as if he hasn't seen you in years. you tried squirming away from his grasp, but sadly again, your spaghetti arms did no justice.

"tae, i can't breathe..." you whine at him before he reluctantly puts you down. taehyung had always been someone who wasn't afraid to show physical affection. even when the both of you weren't together yet, he was always giving you random hugs, resting his hand on your waist when he was talking with friends as if it was the most normal thing to do.