Yanked

Um.. can I do something for you?" Keith asked, unsure if he really wanted to know the answer.

Keith's violet eyes shined with a challenge. The black haired male  was itching to sock this mo' fucker  in the jaw.

At the sound of Keith's voice, Lance and Shiro turn there heads to the noise.

Immediately they are on the defensive.

"Yeah buddy, whatcha want?" Lance asked, arms crossed over his chest -totally not stabbing his arm with that stupid crystal flower thing-

The gray tones alien looked up, not yet releasing his grip on Keith's pale shoulder.

"Ah, you must be this lovely princesses royal guards. Apologies for any trouble but I must speak to your highness for a brief moment." The alien spoke, his voice gravely and harsh. Like he just scarfed down a bag of rocks.

Its too deep to sound reassuring.

"No can do, we must be present with the princess at all times." Shiro quickly interjects, immediately shutting the lumbering alien down.

Shiro's eyes the man with a slitted glare. His dark eyes holding a sharp edge.

Keith- thankful that the others noticed, but kinda disappointed he didn't have the chance to beat this dude to a pulp- slid the man's granite like hand off of his shoulder.

As the boulder colored alien was about to argue again, the lady in robes interrupted.

"Excuse me, but am I interrupting something? Should I go?" She asked, her coffee colored fingers knitting into the soft fabric of her loose hung dress.

Her face etched with worry, and possibly a twist of annoyance.

With attention divided, the group quickly shifts their focus onto the displeased women.

Lance was the first to speak.
"Oh sorry bout that. Anyways, continued with your ~enticing~ story." Lance practically purred.

"I'm surprised he even knows what that means." Keith mumbles to Shiro, who huffs out a subtle chuckle.

Seeming as the man has left them alone, they carry on with the conversation.
By that, meaning the rustic toned royal continues to babble.

After what feel like forever, the lady suddenly stops. Her eyes flash with panic for a moment.

"Oh!" She lets out a high pitches gasp.
Keith's attention was snapped instantly to her distress, already being on edge.

"Are you alright.?" Keith asks tentatively .

"No, oh dear, it completely slipped my mind! Gosh, I was supposed to meet up the High Class Noble of Shibea!
Oh bless his heart, I am to be late! I must go now, sorry to cut our conversation short. It was grand meeting you, your highness. "
The alien's words fumbling out of her mouth before she shot off.
Her forest green robes swooshing franticly behind her.

As soon as she was out of ear shot, lance decomposed.
"Ughhh thank God, we are free from her clutches~!" Lance's body sagged like a puppet cut from its strings .

For once, Keith had to agree.

"She was just enthusiastic, don't be rude." Shiro disciplined halfheartedly as they started to move forward.

The group wondered towards what seems to be the main ballroom. An array of stall shops litter across the wall.  
'Almost like a really elegant flea market' The black hair man realizes.

The group weasels there way through the crowds.
Suddenly, lances ocean eyes focus onto a certain stall.
"Oo~!! Over there! Over there! Guys come on." Lance shouted, voice briming with enthusiasm.