Shock truth

It's been six years since the Jaegers lived in the Naoe State.

In there the group traveled to Japan and defeated bad vampires with the names of Kershner, Agatha and his minions. They met also Baron Naoe Danshuke and his daughter Ryouko Naoe. Yuliy and co stayed there almost a month and also Yuliy was able to see once again his big brother Mikhail. Unfortunately he died and Yuliy became the Ark of Sirius holder.

In all that time.... He did his best to protect his friends and reunited races in this case humans and vampires. It wasn't an easy journey for him. He nonetheless didn't give up. But still he misses and wishes to see them again.Which lead us to this day. Professor Willard manages to find Yuliy six months ago and he said to him that he needs his family, friends with him. A lot happened in the past and he manage to be out of radar for V shipping and most governments around the world. So... Yuliy knows he is being a stubborn man. He isn't a teenager anymore and he misses his Friends.

Right now... he is traveling towards Japan with the company of his friends. Not too much has change in appearance in them. He notice. For example Dorothea still looks beautiful, elegant and strong. She is using a similar outfit that she used to wear six years ago. As for Fallon he is still the same big guy with soft heart. He wears also a similar outfit like in the past. He is fond of his old style. Besides, Yuliy was surprised when Professor told him Fallon and Dorothea dated for a short while. But then again it didn't work and they stayed as friends. Yuliy also much to his relief after he was scold. He got now a pretty good friendship with older Phillip. He is in his almost twenty and he is very handsome. As for Professor Willard. Well...he still looks like Yuliy remembers. He wears the same style of clothes and all in all he is happy he is with his pack, his family.

Now....

When they land Japan Yuliy is anxious. He gets closer to Dorothea when he sees Professor Willard glancing the streets. Like he is searching for someone. So... he asks Dorothea. "Dorothea why are we here? Do you have any idea?"

Dorothea says quietly. "I'm not sure... I just know Professor was told to come and we will stay at the Naoe State I think?"

Phillip sling his arm to Yuliy saying. "We will see Ojousama again. Aren't you curious how she looks like now? When you sorry ass was busy helping vampires. She was always worried and asking for you Yuliy. When, she had the time to contacted us asking how we are and of course you. Why a woman that you almost didn't talk with wants to see you so badly? I wonder."

Yuliy looks angry and he sighs saying. "What are you suggesting Phillip?"

Phillip at this grins and he whispers saying. "Don't play fool. You haven't be intimate with a girl. Don't you? Why don't you try for once to date with a girl that is actually crazy for you?" He whispers in his ear. "Ojousama did have a crush on you."

Yuliy is silent as he says bewilder. "We weren't like that Phillip. And..."

A sweet voice steps in and says. "Mr. Willard. Everyone welcome back!"

At this the group react and they swirl from the direction they heard that sweet voice. This of course makes them blink twice and they blush.

Phillip he is totally a flirt boy now. A womanizer actually. He blush for the pretty woman that rushes to them. She is absolutely cute with her brown hair long reaching her butt in waves and with her fringes covering her forehead. She has a beautiful smile and bright brown eyes. She is wearing a sleeve blue gown dress that reaches her knees and matching heels. Also earing and a necklace. She has a nice body to be precise like a model and her mouthwatering tan legs. All in all the woman is hot.

Phillip drools and goes closer to her and he grab her hands saying. "Hello! Angel who are you? (He winks) Are you alone? If you are I can..."

Dorothea goes closer to him and whack Phillip in the head. (He curse). She saying apologetically. "I'm sorry Mrs. You must be our scout to the Naoe State I guess. You might already know our names."