Chapter 5

Henry

I called Charlotte over at 2:00 in the morning because I was bored.

She came through my window by climbing the tree beside it.

When she made it she knocked on the window and that's when I opened it.

"Hey what's up?" Charlotte said climbing in my room. We both sat on the bed.

I held Charlotte hand.

"I like you Charlotte. A lot." I said looking into her eyes.

"I do too Henry but you know what people will think of us if we be together."

"I don't care what people think. I care about you." That's when I kissed Charlotte.

After that Charlotte went in for another kiss which turned into more than a kiss.

Charlotte quickly started kissing my lips trying to take off my shirt.

She then pushed me to the bed and she helped me unbutton my pants.

She went and started kissing my stomach making hickeys.

She went up to my neck sucking on it. Then she pulled my pants down feeling my dxck.

She quickly started squeezing on it kissing my lips.

I then placed my hand on her pxssy and started rubbing on it. I got on top.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Charlotte.

"I trust you." She said.

I stuck it in. She looked scared at first but we got use to it. She started moaning softly.

"Henry." She moaned.

It was so sexy. Sometimes she said "daddy."

I then went down to her pxssy. I started licking the tip. Then I got inside to eat it.

"Yes daddy." She moaned pushing me in so I can clean it up.

After that I placed my hands on her boobs. I went up to her stomach and slowly got to the boobs to start sucking it.

I made little hickeys on her boobs and her neck. They were amazing.

After that Charlotte went down to my dxck so she can suck in it.

I didn't mind because we was having so much fun since this was our first time.

She placed her hands on my balls and pulled it up in down deep stroking it.

I placed my hand on her head to get it in deeper. She kept sucking.

1 hour later we fell asleep

We woke up with no clothes on. I woke up first so I quickly woke Charlotte up so she can sneak back to her place safely.

"Bye Henry." She said grinning. I blushed. I didn't want her beautiful self to leave.

I made up my bed so it looked like nobody was in it.

I looked at the time. 9:37. I went to go get me something to eat.