Chapter 8

3 months later

Henry POV

Me and Charlotte was officially dating now!

We started doing everything together. We had sneaky link ups all the time!

I remember pulling her into the janitor closet before History class.

"Oh Henry stop." Charlotte whispered to me while I was touching down on her privates.

I pulled her chin up and looked into her eyes. " your so sexy." I whispered to her.

I started kissing on her neck and made her drop all her books. "Henry" she kept whispering.

I couldn't resist. Her skin was so beautiful and she smelt like coco butter .

I put my hand on her butt kissing her soft sexy lips. We stopped for a second.

I pushed back. "I love you Charlotte." I whispered to her. "I love you to Henry but we gotta get back to-"

I started kissing her again. I then took off her blue jean jacket fast. She had on a yellow crop top with high waisted skinny jeans on.

I picked her up and put her on the high chair. She started smiling.

I started unbuttoning her pants. "Henry-" I hurried up and pulled her pants halfway down.

She had on Victoria secret panties on. I slid them down too. I then stuck my two fingers up her vagina.

She started moaning. I kept playing in it. She was so wet. I put my head down there and started kissing down her pu**y.

She pushed my head into her kitty and kept pushing it faster.

"Oooh" she moaned. She then got up and put her hair into a ponytail.

She bent down taking my belt off.

She then pulled my pants down and reached for my dick. She pulled it out and started playing with it.

"Don't be shy." I whispered. I pushed her head to help her .
She started sucking the shit out of my d*ck.

"Ooooh" I moaned. I kept pushing her head for her to go faster. She put her hands on my d*ck rubbing it  up and down and sucking on it.

I was so close into busting a nut. "Faster bae" I said pushing her head so she can suck on it faster.

She kept going. That's when it happened.

I got it all on her mouth. It felt like 20 seconds of relief and heaven.

Nothing felt better then busting a nut with ur girlfriend before history class.

"That's my pussy." I whispered to Charlotte. She smiled and left the janitor closet. All the unholy things I still wanted to do with her.