18. Copter's wedding and Tae leaving

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos

A/n: I haven't edited this chapter since I barely get any time to lift my phone. So it's the same as old one. (Poorly written)😓

Copter's POV

I am sure you guys must be wondering what I have plan for P'Kim, right? So here is what happen, after we reach the bar I told Tee to go and give a tip to waiter and ask him to give my note to P'Kim.

It didn't surprise me when I come to know about the fact of P'Kim booking room for him, I know he was pretty sure that somehow I am going to end up showing in bar.

When Tee left, I went towards the room which was book for P'Kim. I already know which room it was and I already have key for it.

I must say that room was pretty luxurious. I am pretty sure after receiving my note first he will go to pharmacy to buy ..cough..you know what. This much time will be enough for me to do my preparations.

After ten minutes or so I was satisfied with my preparation, I am sure P'Kim will be happy to see this.

I was waiting for him to come.

What's taking him so long??

I get up from bed and look at my work again, I was so busy admiring it that I didn't realise when P'Kim come inside room and hug me from behind. His one hand was on my waist and other was stroking my hair. I look at him and gave him a gentle smile.

 I look at him and gave him a gentle smile

{a/n: this is my fav KimCop pose so far. I don't know why but I just love it <3 }

"So is this what you were planning for me baby?" he said in husky tone.

"Yes and No."

He turn me around and said," Yes and No? What do you mean by that?"

"This is just the beginning babes, I have planned one more thing for you." I winked at him.

"Okay....I am waiting." he sit on the bed with dragging me on his lap.

"You have to wait for five more mins to know my real surprise babes." I said while stroking his hair.