Chapter 10

-Luke's POV-

Me and Alexis were in the condo, we were on the couch, she was laying down an I was sitting down, I climbed on top of her," hey baby" I said.

" Hey" she said.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" Just watching tv, and I also have an incredibly hot guy on me" she said looking at me.

" I wouldn't say he is that hot" I said.

" I would" she said.

I laid down and got face to face with her," your so amazing" I said as our noses touched.

" No as amazing as you" Alexis said, I turned my head and kissed her, we continued kissing until there was a knock, I continued kissing her,"Luke,answer it" she said in between kisses.

I stopped," poo" I made a pouty face and got up," hello" I said swinging the door open," hey mate" Ashton said.

" Oh hey, have you made up your mind?" I asked.

" Yeah, we decided to stay, but if we get annoying or anything just let us know" Ashton said.

" Alright well the extra bedroom is back there on the left" I pointed down the hallway.

Ashton and his two friends who's names I still can't remember walked in," lookie here" Michael said laughing at Alexis laying on the couch.

"Alright, food is in there and I guess I'm gonna head to bed since its late, see you guys tomorrow" I said heading to bed.

-Alexis's POV-

"Hey guys" I said smiling.

" Hey" Michael said.

"Sup" Calum said.

Ashton was putting his suitcase by the couch so I'm guessing he is sleeping on the couch," I'm about to go to bed after my show is over, I don't want Luke to get upset" I said.

" Awe, c'mon I want to get to know you" Michael said smiling.

" Yeah, same here" Calum said.

" The only thing I know about you is that your clumsy and generous" Ashton said sitting by me," awe" I said giggling pouting.

" I'm glad we met you, we would've already had to go back to Australia, we don't really get to go out much together, I wish we could" Calum said.

" Yea, your very sweet for letting us stay" Michael said.

" Well, help yourselves to anything, I'm gonna head to bed but I'll see ya in the morning" I said getting up.

" Goodnight" Calum said.

" Goodnight and thanks again" Ashton said.

" Goodnight" Michael said.

I headed towards mine and Luke's room, i opened the door and Luke was just laying there all lonely," awe" I said climbing on the bed beside him," I didn't like how we were interrupted, if only just a wee bit longer" Luke said.

" Yeah, it's too late now, I'm tired and plus I want to wake up ,not early but whenever and do some stuff with you baby" I said cuddling next to Luke.

"This vacation is going to be fun" Luke said kissing me.

" Yes it is" I said.

-NEXT MORNING-

I woke up and made breakfast," mmm smells good" Ashton said walking in with his hair everywhere.