Chapter 13

-Alexis's POV-

I woke up and Calum was still cuddling with me," wake up sweet boy" I said moving Calum a bit.

" I'm awake pretty girl" Calum said opening his eyes.

" Good, I didn't want to be alone" I said giggling.

Calum got up and went to the bathroom, I got up and went in Michael's room, he was still asleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I said dramatically bending down beside him, I kissed his forehead," true loves kiss..." I said looking away, Michael pulled me on top of him," you scared me Michael" I said.

" Well you kissed me I figured you wanted more than that" Michael said.

I laughed," well, I was just trying to wake you up"

" So did you enjoy sleeping with Calum?" Michael asked.

" He kept me warm, he wanted to cuddle" I said sitting on Michael.

" oh...i want to cuddle tonight!!" Michael said.

" Well first let me get off of you this way" I said getting off.

" Damn" Michael said.

He got out of bed and stood in front of me and was in his underwear,"every guy wears just underwear" I said laughing.

" I can change that" he said.

"Not at this moment" I said.

" Tonight" Michael said.

" No, not tonight" I said laughing.

" Damn" Michael said again.

"I'm gonna go wake up Ashton" I said leaving.

" Okay" Michael said.

I walked in Ashton's room, he was on his phone," good morning" I said propped against the door frame.

He looked up at me," oh, good morning" he said placing his phone on the table and getting out of bed," gimme a hug" Ashton said dancing to me.

" Maybe" I said dancing around him,Ashton grabbed me and I tripped over the bed post, Ashton fell on top of me," hi" Ashton said smiling.

" Hello" I said giggling.

Ashton leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back, shivers went down my spine, we continued kissing for awhile.

" That was amazing" Ashton said.

" It was" I said smiling from ear to ear.

Ashton got up and helped me up," I'm sorry if you didn't want to do that" Ashton said.

" I kissed back didn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah , but the thing is, I don't want to be used because you miss Luke or if we do things it reminds you of Luke, if we do something I want it because it makes you think of me" Ashton said scratching his head.

" Yeah, I might want this Luke phase to end first, hopefully it will be soon" I said.

" Plus, I think you like Michael" Ashton said.

" Well, I do but I also like you, it's kinda weird, I want to be with both of you but that can't happen, and if I'm with Michael you'll be upset and if I'm with you Michael will be upset.." I said.

" Yeah, just take your time and figure it out, if things happen they happen" Ashton said.

" Then I'll feel like a whore, you know cuz I was with Luke and then I kissed you and what if I kissed Michael or Calum or even both?" I said laughing.