Chapter 7

Jeongin is  so hungry and tired He can't sleep and won't eat anything he is giving him He refuses to eat "hey kid I am going to see chanyeol don't try to go anywhere" jongdae said Jeongin nodded his head and didn't say anything. Jongdae wore his coat and his shoes and went out of the door Jeongin would try to escape but He is tied up pretty good. The red haired boy spots a phone on the table He is tied up to .

He tried to untie him self a little it surprisingly worked He tried to reach to the phone He slapped it with my hand so that it falls next to him on the floor Which worked and then called the police "please work please" He said and started crying
"hello 911 what's your emergency please" the caller said "PLEASE..help me I am tied up to a table and I am kidnapped by someone" the red haired boy screamed in pain feeling a little joy "sir please calm down do you know the address or at least the name of the person who kidnapped you" the caller said "yes..yes his name is Kim jongdae..but I don't know the address" He said getting his hopes up "ok sir.. we got his address we will send the police it will take 20 minutes to get there" the caller said
"please..please..hurry he might come back soon" He said with his tears falling down his red cheeks "sir please calm down if he comes back act normal please for your safety" the officer said "ok sir I will.." Jeongin replied "stay on the line sir don't hung up" the officer commanded "ok sir..I will.." He said again losing hope

After 20 minutes
He heard the police at the door those 20 minutes felt like hours and hours of waiting for them The police crashed the door open "we found the guy I repeat we found him" a police men said "hey sir we are here don't be scared" the police woman said Jeongin felt so relieved He is finally free....

- ———————-
———-
——————
——-
—————-

"So what did you do" chanyeol asked jongdae "I have jeongin tied up he can't escape" jongdae said  "umm..sorry to interfere but what do you mean" Baekhyun said "it's nothing for you to be worried about" chanyeol answered,

Baekhyun could see jongdae getting all worked up looking on his phone "hey is everything all right??" Chanyeol asked "omg no way whaT?!!?" Jongdae screamed in fear "what is it what happened jongdae??!" Chanyeol said "jeongin he is in the news it says 'hello Korea today the police department got a call from sir yang jeongin that got kidnapped by Kim jongdae we are trying to look more into it the police crashed into Kim jongdae's house and took yang jeongin they are now looking into it and asking yang jeongin about the kidnapper we will soon find the kidnapper Kim jongdae..." jongdae said "chanyeol..please tell me you aren't going with him please" Baekhyun said trying to hold his tears back.. chanyeol got up and hugged him tight "jongdae..go away get out of my house.." chanyeol said Baekhyun could feel chanyeol's heart beat really fast "chanyeol you know what I told you what will happen to him if you do this" jongdae said with a smirk on his face "I won't let you hurt him" chanyeol screamed in his face, chanyeol hid baekhyun behind him he tackled jongdae to the ground holding both of his hands hostage "you fucker...Get off Of me..I will kill you and him" jongdae screamed chanyeol Tried his best he made jongdae stand up while he was holding his hands really tight and open the door with one of his hands pushing jongdae out of the door and smashing the door close as fast as he could.

he ran to baekhyun and hugged him "it's okay baekhyun I won't let him hurt you don't be scared" he whispered Baekhyun started crying "i was so scared that he will hurt you" chanyeol did an amazing job of tackling him but Baekhyun didn't want him to get hurt "are you okay..does anything hurt dear.." Baekhyun said looking sad at chanyeol "no nothing hurts as long as you are okay" chanyeol responded...

Words:744
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter because I had a lot of thoughts until I wrote this so I hope you liked it byee Ily all innies💖💞