22

Jasmine P.O.V.

I got out of the bunk. Only in my Nebraska sweatshirt and my rufle underwear. But the shirt covered it.

I walked into the chill part of the bus. And I saw Sam.

"Hey beautiful." he said looking from his phone. I smiled and I straddling on his lap. He put his hands on my waist

"Your KILLIN me baby girl." he said butting his lip.

"Oh really?" I said smirking "how?"

"First you in the sweatshirt. No bra and only underwear."

"How did you know I'm not wearing a bra?"

"I can see baby. I live with you." I laughed

"And you just straddling on my lap." he said sitting up and pecking my lips.

"What time is it?" I asked

sam checked his phone. "6:12"

"Really? dang. How long have you been up?"

"2:00"

"Sam! you have a performance."

"Eh!" he blew it off. I rolled my eyes. I layed my head on the crook of his neck.

"Don't y--" I cut him off by kissing and butting his neck.

He let out a light moan. And I stopped.

"Love you." I kissing his cheek

"Tease." he said

"Learn from the best." I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. And my notification went off. I clicked on it and it was fans and sammy. I clicked on Sammy's. It was a picture he took now. His caption was 'this tease.😏☀️' I looked at him. He was just smiling. I comment 'well I guess no ones getting it tonight 😏😂'

"No wait!!! I didn't know!!!" he said.

"I'm just kidding!"

"Good. Because I was gonna get it anyways." He smirked. I laughed.

"Well guess what." I said

"Mhmm?"

"I'm not talking to Maddy today."

"Why?"

"Because she's a bitch. Before we went to bed I tried to talk to her but she was just talking to kenny. She gave me the finger. And she called me a whore."

"Damn." he said. I nodded and I layed down with him. He kissed my head. I smiled.

••••••

I was about to go on stage. I was wearing Black 'One Size' crop top, white destroyed skinny jeans, black ankle booties, a black beanie, and my prescription glasses. There nerd like.

"Damn girl. You be looking good." kent said walking up to me

"Shut up." I said. And sam wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed behind my ear "have fun and be good."

"I'll try." I said grabbing the mic and walking on stage with Maddy.

"Hey guys." I said smiling and waving

"Hi!" Maddy did the same "I don't want to sing today. But Jasmine might. But I just need to a at something to her." she said turning to me "your a whore and I hate you."

I nodded "but I'm not the girl that hooked up with 3 guys over the summer." I raised an eyebrow while everyone ooooed.

"Oh you just crossed the line!" She said taking off her earrings. And sam and jack came out.