Chapter 3 ~ Who are you...?

Harumi jolted her head over her shoulder to see a young woman kneeling on the ground in a dark alleyway, hunched over something, or someone. She dashed toward the figure, Lloyd following closely behind her.
As Harumi neered the woman she heard muttering, “M-My child… come closer.”
It was as if the voice was luring her toward it, like a siren luring a fisherman with there song.
Lloyd stopped dead in his tracks… “Harumi, don't move any closer!” He yelled after her. “I sense there's Oni around!”
Harumi halted and turned to Lloyd. “S-she needs my help.” She spoke, in a soft, trance like voice, almost like a whisper as she pointed to the female now lying on the ground beside the other, smaller, almost childlike figure.
“HARUMI!” Lloyd was now yelling in a stern voice, “SNAP OUT OF IT!” There were tears in his eyes as he called to her, not wanting to lose her again, not after he had just found her.
Harumi looked back at Lloyd, watching the tears in his eyes fall down his cheeks, onto his shirt.
She blinked twice and looked back at the woman. She backed away slowly but soon started to pick up pace as the woman rose from the ground. She turned back towards Lloyd, sprinting now, as tears welled in her eyes. As soon as she got back to Lloyd she fell to her knees beside him, head in her hands, sobbing.
“I-im sorry… I should've listened to you… I-I…”
Lloyd was taken a-back by her sudden change of emotions, but was sympathetic none the less. He put his hand on Harumi's shoulder, his other, held in front of him to help her up. Harumi looked up at him, wiping away tears, and held her hand in his. Lloyd helped her up. She wrapped her arms around his chest, her head resting on Lloyd's shoulder.
Lloyd looked back at the woman, now finding her feet.
“Who are you!?” He asked the woman, projecting his voice across the other side of the alleyway, now being lit from street lights. Harumi turned her head to look at the woman as well, but quickly changed her mind and looked away again. The woman turned to face them, quickly pulling a hood over her face with her free hand, her other holding a small young child, also hooded. The woman's bright red, laser like eyes where the only thing they could see. They were almost blinding, an illuminating light.

"I am your nightmares, I am your deepest, darkest fears, I am your silent screams." The woman spoke in a demonic, satanic voice. She turned and ran into the light of the street lamps behind her, her hood falling to reveal her dark black long hair.