Cassian/Cass Wisp

[Heroic]
[Name]
Cassian Wisp
[Age]
19
[Gender]
Male
[Sexuality]
Bisexual
[Powers]
Supernatural Strength
[Face Claim]
Troye Sivan

[Heroic][Name]Cassian Wisp[Age]19[Gender] Male[Sexuality]Bisexual[Powers]Supernatural Strength[Face Claim]Troye Sivan

[Crush]
Unknown
[Personality]
Cassian is a hot headed male who is cocky and humorous. His hotheadedness has gotten him into tight situations, but he always found a way out with his quick wits. He's always teasing, mocking or joking with someone. He always keeps his straight face and is always looking for someone to poke at. If someone messes with something or someone of value to him however, he won't hesitate to defend them. On the outside, he can be uptight and cocky, but if you get to know him, he can be playful, kind and protective.
[Strengths]
Hand to Hand Combat, and Basically any kind of combat.
[Weaknesses/Flaws]
His hotheadedness and when it comes to fighting with kicking, he struggles.
[Their Opinion on The Idea Of 'Soul
Mates']
He believes it is important to find a soul mate, but he finds the idea of winding up dead crazy. His gentle side thinks that is unnecessary to force some relationships, but he understands the idea that love needs to exist to keep harmony.
[Family]
Father- Hercules (old)
Mother- Megara (deceased)
Sisters- None
Brothers- None
[Backstory]
Growing up with a father who's strength was unnatural was hard, but Cassian always exercised hard and worked hard. His father had passed on his supernatural strengths. At age 10, his mother died in an accident, leaving his father heartbroken. He didn't provide or work. Hercules just sat in sorrow, leaving Cassian to defend for himself and his family's pride. At age 15, he left his father to learn more about the world. He was always traveling until he turned 18, which is when he learned about the Soul Mates.
[Other]
He has father issues as well as abandonment issues. He tends to stray away from those he holds dearly, due to past incidents. Those he loves tends to be taken away. Also, despite his size, he's decently strong. (<<What a MeGa LiE.)
[Password]
Helpp skshshshs I really love Blackbear and Casey Lee Williams
[Tag]
-sunsett