Chapter 3

"Breath kid. Breath."
His breathing was jagged, his eyes were blurry and filled with tears. It made his eyes sparkle as if he had walked out of a waterfall. His hands were clutched onto the other male, Tony Stark. They had just gotten back to the tower and into Bruce's lab. Out of anyone there Bruce knew the more about this than anyone, and Tony didn't trust any hospital with the kid.

Tony's suit had folded back up, he had tore the mask off peter. His face red, he looked viably shaken. His hair was a mess, the rest of the suit still stuck onto his slim body. Had he lost weight? Not much, but enough to really notice.

Tony pulled the kid gently from himself and looked him in the eyes.
"Kid, breath. Count to 10 while breathing in, hold it for three seconds, then let it out for another 10."
Peter had given a small nod, trying this best to breath. His hands were clutched over Tony's back as he shoved himself into Tony to continue to cry, trying his best to regain himself again.

Tony shuffled himself over to the lab of Banner. Opening the door with his foot, he continued to shuffle into the room. Bruce looked up from his desk, a small surprised look forming across his face.

Tony cleared his throat and spoke.
"Happen to be able to do a favor for me?" He asked motioning to the shaken kid who had finally slowed the hard sobs down to a muffled cry, yet was still holding onto Tony as if he were to fall.

Banner gave a quick nod, getting up from the desk and looking around confused. He wasn't sure of the situation but it must of been bad if Tony looked so worried and concerned. He pulled a metal table out from a large block of a file holder. Tony shuffled himself over to the table, peeling the kid from him and carefully sitting him up into the table.

Banner gave a confused look back and forth at the two, Tony gave a nod to the door and they both left.

Peter glanced around with blurred vision, he continued to rub his eyes with the sleeve of his suit. It didn't help much as the tears continued to flow steadily, but slowing down in pace.

The two others came back in after about a minute, Banner had taken his glasses of and folded them up into his pocket. Banner didn't look as lost anymore, giving the kid a sympathetic look.
It made Peters stomach turn, he didn't like the look for some reason. He didn't want to be pitied, but the realization of having to show the two his body made the feeling sink. His heart sank with the feeling, he began to get up with shaky legs.
"I-I need to go home.."
Tony shook his head and hurriedly sat him back down.
"No, it's best you stay here with us. You're gonna be okay."
Tony set a hand on his shoulder.
"We can help, alright?"
Peter shook his head, mumbling a slurred 'No, no, no..'

Tony walked over to the table and pulled up to the computer, sliding a small file up and entering some keys it jolted up the entire database for Peters suit. It had shown that Peter had been able to get into the suit and shut Karen down, but failed at shutting any other system down.

Petter was shaking, pulling his legs up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He was scared shitless.

Bruce pulled a chair up and sat down aside the table which held Petter.

Tony continued to scroll through the BMP, Stress and Anxiety levels, all the systems having to do with his body scan.

Tony's heart sank as he saw the scans for his arms and legs, and various other parts of his body.
They were covered in so many cuts, scars, bruises, scabs. He covered his mouth slightly.
He didn't know how to address the situation.