3

Percy's POV

I got to school to see a teacher standing outside. She was nice looking and kinda young with red-ish brown hair. The teacher wore a long skirt and a white blouse.

"Hello. You must be Perseus Jackson. I'm principal Santos. I'm delighted to have you here. Now, I have picked a student to show you around and have lessons with you. His name is Will. I believe you two have already met. He will be waiting if you follow me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask him. He is the newest person in this school, therefore, will be able to relate more to you." The lady told me smiling and gesturing for me to follow her.

I followed to a courtyard sort of place. Will was stood there smiling. Principal Santos left when we reached him.

"Hey, Percy!"

"Hi, Will. Hey, is this school strict?" I asked, hoping with all my heart it wasn't. I didn't want to get kicked out.

"Well, not really. It depends on which teachers you get really. Why?"

"I tend to be classed as a troublemaker a lot. I do have ADHD and don't concentrate much and I'm kinda impulsive. Really, I don't mean to be, I just am. That means that I have a tendency to get in trouble a lot." I told him with a small smile. "Hey, you kinda remind me of this guy I knew in America. His name's Will and he has blond hair. He also has a bit of an upbeat personality. So far, you meet all of those criteria. Some of the only differences are that as far as I know, you're not a trained medic, 14 or have my gay ass, emo cousin crushing on you."

"Oh, right. I remind you of a fourteen-year-old medic. Does he swim?" He asked.

"Not that I know of. Why?" I answered confused.

"I do and he sounds cool, I guess. Like a mini-me. Did you meet him at that weird camp place?"

"Yeah, Camp H-B. My second home. Oh, how I wish I was there in my cabin, alone or with Annabeth, instead of here at freaking school!" I told him dramatically.

"Why would you be alone?" He looked confused.

"I have my own cabin because I only have one brother that goes there and he doesn't go often. We all have one parent with a cabin there so we are sorted into our parent's cabin. It's only certain... powerful people that have cabins though. Some of us have a lot more siblings than others. Such as Annabeth. She has about 15 siblings whereas I have 1 from that side of the family." I explained.

"Right. Well, I think we better start this tour before everyone arrives. By the way, we have all the same classes so just follow me if you don't know where you're going." He told me with a smile.

20 minutes later, we finished the tour and were sat by a fountain.

"So, you swim?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I'm a champion freediver. You know what that means?" He told me.

"I do actually. I'm also a champion swimmer/freediver in America. I have a sort of... connection with water. You know what I mean?" He nodded.

"Yeah. We'll have to see who's better soon."

"This weekend? Let the best man win, dude. FYI, it's gonna be me. You have no idea what I can do." I told him shaking his hand. I already got myself into a competition on my second week there. Mom was gonna kill me.

"Man, I grew up on a boat. Didn't you grow up in the city?"

I nodded and said, "Doesn't mean anything. I spend as much time as I can at my dad's place. Since I was twelve that is. He lives in the ocean." I knew this was a term that could be used for someone that loves being in the ocean so I said it. What I really meant was he actually does live in the ocean.