Karma

Silver's PoV
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She looked dazed and I could tell something was up with her. I hugged her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder. We were silent for about a minute; I felt like we were both kind of scared to break the silence. Eventually, I did. "What happened...?" I try to say as softly as I can before Jessica breaks our hug. "You'll think I'm crazy-" I can feel myself smirking. "I would never", I say truthfully but sarcastically. "There's this woman... she has blue hair and blue lips..." I think I know what she is on about. I saw her standing across the lake a few days ago, she was walking over to me but then a squirrel ran across the grass and she disappeared. She mumbled something about Darcy scared of dogs or something. "Darcy?" I ask. Jessica nodded and tucked her hair behind her ear. "How do you know..?"
"I just do"
She nodded at me and continued, "Jason had a heart attack last night and the doctors think that it was sleep paralysis. The lights cut off and I thought he died because he flattlined but when that lady left... it was like Jason was fine... he didn't wake up... he didn't die" I nod and try to smile. Truth is that I kinda know about it. Me and James were doing a project on it. "Actually, Jessica... 56 students have died this year from sleep paralysis in Swansea" Jessica looked really worried. "How do you know?"
I never told James about what I saw but I know that Darcy must have something to do with it.

Later that night

Katie's PoV
I looked at my alarm clock and it was 10:52pm. I was tired and couldn't really be bothered for school tomorrow. I decided to go to sleep.

I opened my eyes to hear what seemed like an echoing ring from the beeping surrounding me. I looked around to see the wreck I was amongst. Though it felt like a dream, a deep schorching pain sunk in and I began to feel woozy. I noticed that I was laying in a car and tried to push my way out of it but it was too heavy and I'm not gonna lie, the pain wasnt helping much. I felt trapped, almost lost. I felt like all of a sudden a flashback was rushed apon me. I left some party and headed south down the road. I turned back and was back in the car. "God, what have you done?" I heard in a monotonous yet musky voice. I saw a blur walking towards me... looked like a woman with dark blue hair, wearing a creme top and dark blue... or black trousers. The supposed alcohol that I drank made my stomach feel even worse which felt to real to be a dream. The blur was getting closer. I needed to get out of here but I was weak.

I couldn't open the door so I had to smash the window using a wrench. I could tell that it was a dream because the wrench definitely wasn't there before. Anyway, I managed to pull myself out of the car by pulling on the windshields. I turned to look back at the girl... she was gone and replaced by a blaze of fire. The fire had her musky voice. "Look what you've done... look at who you've hurt!" I ran away as fast as I could. It felt like a rush was overcoming me.

I ran and luckily a bus was there. I casually walked on like nothing was going on. I sat down and turned to see the woman from before. Her smile was radiant. I tried to scream but no noise was escaping my mouth. I ran of the bus and unrealisticly I was at the airport. I ran inside and the noise of socializing was overpowered by an evil scream. I turned and saw that lady. She turned like the flash and pinned me to the floor. "Darcy knows who you are! Darcy knows what you did!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw that my stomach was coated in thick blood. "Darcy thinks YOU'RE evil!"
Everything went black...