A Special Drama Class

Hello! So the last chapter was like the shortest chapter ever this is a bit longer but still quite short. There is a little surprise in this chapter but just keep reading!!;)

Please keep voting, commenting and fanning!

chapter 7

Connors POV

So i stepped into the big drama room and i saw Jazz just sitting there looking lost with her bag around her shoulders.

She looked around and spotted me staring at her. She looked very confused at the sight of me there although she was quite surprised.

She runs up to me with a smile on her face.

"heeyyyy connor, what are you doing here?"

"well i do drama so im here.................to do drama"

She laughed. She looked so cute i just wanted to kiss her!!

"haha connor your funny!! No but seriously, how could you not tell me you are in the same drama class as me?" she asked.

"well i just wanted to surprise you"

"wow well im definately surprised!!"

"and you mean that in a good way right?"

"haha of course i do!! Who doesnt love you?"

Did she just say she loved me?

Suddenly ms Riley said "come on class gather round"

Haha i always tease riley for having the same name as the last name of my drama teacher. Ms riley is really nice though, half the time in class she just lets us fool around.

"ok so some of you are new here in this class, so i was thinking to get to know you a bit better and to see how you act when you are given a scene" she said. "i have asigned you a task where you will be split into little groups and will be performing a scene from a fairytale"

Everyone groaned.

"awww....stop groaning, I promise you this is gonna be fun!!" she said. "im giving you 1 week to practise and get everything right. When the time comes you will perform to the rest of the class your work. I hope to see some good acting!! Your groups and roles are on the board just to your left. Good luck!!"

We set off to our left and walked over to the board where ms Riley told us to go.

I looked on the board.

My jaw dropped. I was the 'prince' in sleeping beauty. Which means that i have to kiss whoever the 'sleeping beauty' is.

Oh no.

My eyes scrolled down to the bottom of my page and i saw the name:

Sleeping Beauty: Jazabelle Grande

......