Chapter Three

{Zara's POV}

As I look around at my siblings and I feel nothing. I am so relieved. I look up at everyone.

"So spill it everyone" I say

"NONE OF YOU ARE MY MATE" Zahara screams excitedly 

"Well what about you guys" I ask the boys noticing that they didn't reply

"He's my mate" Zarynn responds

Zoshua stands up with tears in his eyes and looks all around and then just walks away. Zarynn just looks shocked and disappointed.

"I'm sure he'll come around Zarynn he was the one who said the moon goddess doesn't make mistakes so I'm sure he just needs time lets go back to school"

"Damn that's nasty good luck to you guys but if I were you Zarynn I would just go ahead and reject him" Zahara says

"I'm not gonna reject him why would I. Just like he said the mood goddess doesn't make mistakes so I guess hes the one I'm supposed to be with"

"That's disgusting. If you think that's okay you're worse than I thought"

"They are mates Zahara why don't you worry about finding your mate and stay out their business they don't need your advice"

When I say that I grab Zarynn's hand and walk him back  to school. when I walk in I smell the most amazing smell possible it smells like magnolias and lavender. I choose to ignore it and find Zoshua. As I'm walking past the girls bathroom the scent intensifies. I pick up my pace and head towards the library which is Zoshua's favorite place. When I walk in I see him in the corner by himself.

"Wait right here Zarynn I'm going to talk to him" 

"Okay"

As I walk over to Zoshua I notice he's crying

" Why are you crying Zo"

"He's gonna reject me and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life mateless"

"He isn't gonna reject you he wants to be with you he said you were right about the moon goddess"

"Really"

"Yes"

I wave Zarynn over then I leave the library and head to class.

When I walk in I smell the same smell so I look around the room and then I notice it"s the luna we look at each other and I don't know what else to do so I run. I don't even know where I'm running to. As I'm running I feel the most excruciating pain in my leg so I stop running. The pain is spreading. It hurts so bad I curl into a ball in the middle of the woods. The pain is so bad I pass out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I come too I'm alone in the woods. I get up and stretch I see big grey paws. I don't know what to do should I go home or back to school. I quickly rule out going to school so I start running home. When I get there I scratch my front door to get my mom's attention because I don't know how to change back. My mom soon comes to the door she look at me with a shocked look on her face. 

"Do you know how to change pack"

I shake my head no

"Imagine yourself in human form"

When I do that I change back and then I realize I'm naked on my front porch. So I run in the house and to my room. Soon all my siblings come home. Zarynn and Zo knock on my door.

"Come in"

"We need your advice on telling mom and dad"

"Good because I need advice too"

"On what"

"My mate is the luna but shes already obviously mated to the alpha"

"Maybe you're both of their mate"

"I doubt it how can that even be possible"

'"I don't know. How is it possible that your twin brother is your mate"

"I don't know but I think that you should just go down there and tell then that you guys are mates"

"I think you should go talk to the luna"

"Maybe"

{Luna's POV}

"Hey Torrah" I say to my best friend

"Daphne what have you been up to today"

"Nothing"

"Come with me to the bathroom'

"Okay"

When we get there Torrah has the biggest grin on her face. 

"I'M PREGNANT"

I don't know what to say to her. I honestly don't get why she's excited. She hasn't found her mate yet so the baby can't be her mates. I just stare at her. I notice the smile on her face fading away the longer it takes me to reply. As I was about to respond I smell the most amazing smell. It smelled like fresh oranges. No that can't be I already have a mate and he's in Alaska on business right now. 

"Do you smell that"

"smell what"

"Oranges"

"No and you still didn't respond you just gave me a dirty look"

"Sorry Torrah but you haven't found your mate so how are you pregnant"

"How else do you get pregnant. If my mate doesn't except my baby then he doesn't deserve me"

"But you are supposed to have a baby with your mate not some random fuck"

"I knew you would say that"

When she say's that she walks away and leaves me wondering where that scent could come from. I just decide to ignore it and go to class.

Half way through English I smell the same scent and I look up and the the most beautiful girl she had amazing curly hair and striking eyes. She wore an adorable pink sweatshirt with white leggings but she ran. She just took off running. My wolf Daffodil is yelling for me to follow her saying she is my mate but I already have one and he's not here. So I just ignore her and just turn back to my work. When I leave here I really need to ask Flynn whats going on here. Maybe I should wait until he comes home next week.

That's the end of this chapter. Tell me what you guys think. I hope you liked it. If you spot any errors let me know. 1024 words