『S1 - Episode 4

Bath
Water. He was surrounded by water. Kachaan stood in the middle of the small tub and sniffed at the water.

(Y/N) walked over to the tub with a small plastic cup in her hand. She gently put her hand on top of kachaan's back and dipped the cup inside the water and then poured it on his back.

Kachaan gave a small yelp and moved away slightly as the liquid hit his body. water? But it wasnt raining and he was sure there were no puddles inside the tub. Wait! His eyes caught sight of the plastic cup as (Y/n) filled it up with water again could that be the object causing him distress? No of course not it was to small and weak.

Kachaan gave a small whine and turned around trying to place his paws on the side of the tub and get out but (Y/n) picked him up and turned him around.

He stayed still and sigh, he couldn't do anything about it anyway so he would much rather stay still and get wet. After a few more cups of water dropped on his fur, (Y/n) grabbed the dog shampoo and showed it to him.

Kachaan lifted his nose to the interesting bottle and sniffed it. It was very foul smelling, Disgusting.
(Y/n) laughed and poured some in her hand showing it to him "you like it?" she asked, kachaan gave a small snort it looked like milk but it didint smell like it.

(Y/n) gently flipped her hand over and placed her palm on his fur rubbing the shampoo all over. Kachaan twisted his head to look at his back which was now completely covered in soap he gave a low growl and then a whine once again trying to run away but immediately failed. "Stay still kachaan" (Y/n) said grabbing him more firmly and rubbing his fur. Kachaan whined again sounding as pitiful as he could "don't worry kachaan its almost over" (Y/n) said while rubbing her hands on his underbelly "your such a good dog" she cooed.

Finally she stopped and grabbed the plastic cup again grabbing some water and poring it on his fur again getting the soap off.

Kachaan shivered in the water it was getting cold. He whined to inform her he was not comfortable in the water but instead she just gave him a kiss in the head and kept dropping more water on him. Finally she finished and took him out, his fur was all wet and plastered against his body making him look funny. (Y/n) laughed and dried him with a towel. After some time full of growling he finally slumped against her and gave a happy sigh.

(Requests are still opened)