『S2-Episode 3

"Kacchan! Deku!" Y/n Called. Both puppies came running to Y/n, Deku tripping all over the floor in the process. Kacchan scoffed when he saw Deku fall down on the floor again, "oh Deku, youre so clumsy!" Y/n exclaimed, scratching the pupy behind his ears.

Y/n put a leash on them and walked outside, "lets go see some friends"

They arrived at the dog park, and Y/n took off their leashes, "now dont get into trouble" Y/n warned, Deku yapped and ran to the other puppies, Kacchan turned around and blinked in shock when he crashed into a red Pitbull terrier puppy, the Pitbull terrier turned to him and smiled shaking her tail to show her joy at finding a playmate.

"Hi! My name is Kirishima, you can call me Kiri!" the terrier barked. Kacchan rolled his eyes and started walking away but Kiri stopped him. "Whats your name?" he asked "Katsuki" Kacchan snapped. Kiri sniffed him.

A small Welsh Corgi spotted the Labradoodle and ran up to him, "hi! Im Ochaco!" she yapped "ah, Im D-Deku" Deku stuttered "oh and this is Shoto, he's a Dalmatian Husky mix" Ochaco introduced the bigger puppy. "Hello" Shoto barked
"H-hi" Deku whined, Ochaco smiled "dont be shy Deku! Wanna play?" Deku nodded "sure" he yapped running with his newly found friends.

"So were going on a 1 week vacation... Tomorrow" Samantha stated "yes!!!" her friend (owner of Ochaco) Squealed "thats great Samantha" Y/n said "I did need a break" she added "we all do!" Samantha laughed "so I'll go get them ready" Y/n said looking at her lil puppies. "Oh oh me too" Samantha said "what about you James?" she asked the guy that was playing with Shoto, Ochaco and Deku "yeah I will too" James walked up to them with Kiri in his arms, "bye guys, me and Kiri, are going to get ready" He yelled "Bye Jamesssss" Samantha yelled back, waving.