chapter 8- 2 months later

Y/n's p.o.v
"Smile!!SMILE!!!" I yelled. To fill you in, I've been in the mansion for two months. ClockWork told me if I get too close to Toby, she was going to kill me. Smile went missing about one month ago, Jeff has been pretty upset about it and will not sleep smile Jeff yelled from beside me we won't sleep. "We should get back home, we finish the mission two hours ago." I said, tired. "Yeah....I know....." Jeff said,sadness lacing every word. "Hey will find him soon, okay?" "okay" he answered me, clearly still sad.
  Toby's p.o.v
  "H-hey has any-yone seen J-jeff or y/n?" I asked. 'They should've been back two hours!' ago I screamed in my thoughts. *probably your crush in the asshole together give you any hints.* the voices taunted to me, as usual. 'SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!' I screamed at them, in my thoughts. "No......I haven't seen them." Masky said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "oh........tha-thanks." I said, going my room. *You know they probably are together. You are only the girls friend after all, and hasn't she been avoiding you lately?* the voices started again as I got to my room. "Shut up" I whispered as I closed and locked my door. *Make us you fucking twitching bitch!* they yelled back. 'Fine, I will then!' I yelled, in my thoughts, back. I took out a broken razor blade and rolled up my sleeves to reveal rows and rows of cuts, all old. About a month ago masky caught me cutting my arms, now he checks them, at random! So now I cut my legs, hips, and stomach. Done that for about a month now and no one has noticed. It's the only way to make the voices shut up.
Clockwork's p.o.v
It's been two months since that bitch known as y/n started living here. One month ago I told her if she gets too close to senpai, I was going to kill her. Speaking of senpai, he's been doing better, happier. I've been spending as much time as I can with senpai, none of us let him leave the house without someone else with him.
Masky's p.o.v
"Hey, we're back." Y/n said as her and Jeff walked in. "What took you two so long?" I asked, curious. "Looking for a Smile." Jeff said, his voice filled with sadness. "Oh.... make sense."  Hoodie said from beside me. "Toby was looking for you y/n." I said.( ClockWork is on a mission right now, just fyi.) So to fill you in, Smile went missing a month ago and all of us have been looking for him. Y/n has become a.... friend?.....I guess. Well she managed to find out that I like Hoodie!
Hoodie's p.o.v
Y/n walked upstairs and Jeff sat next to BEN on the ground. "Hey, want to play a play game?" BEN asked, as he handed Jeff the controller. "Sure" Jeff said as he took the controller. I put my hand next to me, then noticed that a hand was undermined. I looked over to see Masky looking at me. "Sorry" I said, and move my hand. Part of me kinda didn't want to, but I did anyways. 'He only sees you as a friend.' I remind myself my thoughts.
Slender's p.o.v
*knock*knock* 'Come in child.' I said, y/n walked in, covered in blood. "Me and Jeff completed the mission."    Y/n said, a hint of sadness in her voice. 'Still no Smile dog?' I asked, guessing that's why it took them so long. "No." Y/n said, even more sadness in her voice. 'You may leave now child.' I said, she left the room.
Toby's p.o.v
*Knock*knock* "Hey." I heard Y/n say from the other side of the door. "J-just a sec-cond." I said, quickly throwing my blade into my pocket and rolled down the coughs of my jeans to cover the new and old scars around my ankles, I open the door and she looked at me, then at the ground. "Masky said you were looking for me." she said, looking back up at me. "Y-yeah just won-ondering where y-you were." I said as she looked in the hallway then back at me. "Good idea cutting your legs of your arms." She whispered, then walked away. 'How the fuck did she know!' I yelled my head.
Y/n's p.o.v
'You should have told him not to cut!; v/n yelled at me. 'Not my place, especially since I cut myself .'I said in my thoughts.

A/n- the next chapter is going to be devoted to one specific ship, so see who can guess it😀💜😛. Anyways love you guys, and thanks for reading 💜💜💜💜😀😀😀😛😜💜😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😂😂💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜