Lullaby

Today marks two years that I've been married to the love of my life and bestfriend.

We couldn't be any happier together. Although he works late sometimes since he's an idol, we don't let that come in between us. "Y/N are you ready? We're going to be late."

"Yea give me a sec," here I am rushing to get dressed because my dumbass of a husband told me he was taking me out somewhere last minute.

I finally finished getting ready and made my way towards Yugyeom who was waiting in our living room.

He looked up from his phone once he heard me walking over. I saw him looking me up and down as if he was trying to memorize every feature of my body and I couldn't help but do the same. I mean what can I say my husband is fine ass fuck and he's sweet as hell too. "Finally woman I was about to fall asleep waiting on you."

And yea he has his moments too. So I decided to tease him cause why not. "Yah! Keep trying me I dare you. That smart mouth of yours is only gonna get you in trouble and you'll end up sleeping on the couch tonight."

I turned my back on him. Once you're with someone for a long time you get to know them inside and out and I've known Yugyeom my entire life. So, I smiled knowing what was to come. "Baaabe c'mon you know I was just playing with you," when I didn't answer him, I felt him embracing me from behind. He slowly started kissing the side of my neck and turned me around to meet my lips in a sweet kiss. When we broke away from the kiss he leaned his forehead against mine and looked deeply into my eyes, "I love you Kim Y/N"

"And I love you Kim Yugyeom."

He gave me a smile and a quick peck, "Okay let's go we're already running behind schedule."

"Okay crazy let's go then," he leaned down and kissed my nose before turning around and running out the door to the car.

"Let's gooooooo," I smiled at how goofy and cute he was acting. I love him so much.

We were already 20 minutes into the drive and I was getting impatient to know where we were going. "Yuggie where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," alright fine two can play it that game.

"Well then I guess you'll just have to wait for your surprise too," I looked towards him smirking while he turned to look at me with his mouth open in shock.

"Baaabe you can't do that," he whined.

"But I just did."

"Fine be like that," he pouted causing my attention to be drawn to his lips. God why does he look so kissable when he's pouting. He suddenly smirked and I realized that I had been staring at him this whole time, "babe you're drooling."

"No I'm not you asshole."

"Sure okay whatever you say Princess," I pouted and he started laughing. "Stop being so cute," he leaned over his seat and gave me a quick peck on my cheek making me smile. "There's that smile that I love."