Chapter One 💙

-Stormi's House-

Stormi: *putting on her ear ring yelling from down stairs* Aiko! Junee! Let's go! your father is waiting

Sonny: *outside honking horn playing loud music*

Aiko: *runs down the stairs* mom have you seen my IPad?

Stormi: it's in the car already *gently pushes her out the door* where's yo brother?

Aiko: *runs to the car responding back to her mom* upstairs

Stormi: JUNEE LETS GOOO NOW!

Junee: *comes downstairs with no shirt on, towel wrapped around his neck, and swim shorts on*

Stormi: *grabs keys off key chain and notice junee* boy.. what the hell...

Junee: i'm ready for the beach momma *poses* how i look?

Stormi: beach? junee... *rest her head on her forehead* junee go change. i've told you already we're going to the cabin your daddy rented this summer.

Junee: cabin!? in the woods?

Stormi: *sighs* yes junee we went over this already. just go change.

Junee: i got my summer body ready just to sit in the woods momma!?

Stormi: go change nooowww junee! you have 10 minutes!

Junee: *stomps back up the stairs*

-Molly's House-

Milo: Momma don't you know black folks don't go to cabin in the woods... that's a set up *putting luggage in the trunk*

Molly: It's only for one week milo you'll be fine. plus junee and aiko is going to join us. it'll be fine.

Jacey: Mommy is there a playground at the cabin?

Molly: no baby but it's gonna be other activities to do there.

Milo: no it's not. she's only saying that to shut you up.

Molly: milo hush! *yells for her husband* AMIR COME ON! WE HAVE TO MEET STORMI & SONNY. I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!

Amir: *comes out the house eating a sandwich* alright alright i'm coming

*he locks the door and walks toward the car*

Molly: we literally just had breakfast and your eatin a sandwich? *looking at him before getting into the car*

Amir: what?! a man can't eat!? moving all these suitcases made me hungry. i need all the protein i can get

Molly: *sighs and shuts car door* shut up and just get in.

-Later at Car Rental Lot-

Sonny: *comes out the building holding car keys* looks like we're driving a van

Aiko: a van!?

Stormi: guess we need to transfer our things into the van while we wait on molly and the fam.

*molly and her family pulls up just in time*

Amir: *honks horn while parking on the side of their car*

Stormi: *waves excitedly*

*they get out the car*

Jacey: AIKO!!! *runs and hugs aiko*

Molly: *hugs stormi* hey girl! it's been so long

Stormi: yes it's been too long! *hugs her back* you looook amazing!