Chapter Five 💙

-Later after movies-
-In Junee & Milo's Room-

Milo: Dude there's no such things as ghost! now would you come on. i just want to smoke one blunt before the night is over *standing in front of the door*

Junee: *sitting in bed behind pillow fort* nope! i am not going outside this room unless we are leaving for good!

Milo: you gone let me smoke alone?

Junee: yes! i'm not leaving this damn room for batshheeba to slice my throat and feed me to her demon friends

Milo: *sighs while walking out the door* big baby!

Junee: keep the light on please

Milo: *looks back at junee and turns the light off then exits the room*

Junee: *high pitch scream*

-Outside with milo-

Milo: *smoking*

*wind starts to blow heavily and he starts to hear leaves crackle as if someone was walking towards him*

Milo: *turns around and observe his surroundings once he realize it was nothing he turns back around to finish smoking*

*winds starts blowing again and it begins to get colder. the crackling sounds continues but this time it's louder and seems like it's getting closer*

Milo: *quickly turns around*im too high for this shit

*milo puts his blunt out and starts to walk back to the cabin. when he gets to the cabin he notice that it looks weird and different but he think that it's just his mind playing tricks on him so he walks into the cabin anyway. when he walks inside he instantly realized that it wasn't the cabin that his family rented for their vacation. this cabin was someone's home. it was completely furnished. everything looked well decorated and organized.*

Milo: damn. either this cabin looked like this when we got here or them edibles we ate earlier finally kicked in.

*he then hears a lady humming coming from upstairs*

Milo: *looks at the top of the stairs* momma?

*he follows the lady humming voice and approaches the room that would've been jacey and aiko shared room*

Milo: *grabs the door knob to open it* Jace Jace? Aiko?

*milo opens the door and he sees a middle age woman standing in front of the window holding a baby and humming a certain song while rocking the baby*

Batsheeba: *softly hums rocking her baby back and forth* twinkle twinkle little star....

Milo: *frighten a little he stands in the doorway and just watches her. trying to figure out who she is*

Batsheeba: *continues singing softly* up above the word so high... like a diamond in the sky...

Milo: *realize that it's starting to get hot and starts to smell smoke*

Batsheeba: *continues singing but a little slower* twinkle twinkle little star....

*batsheeba pauses for a moment and stops rocking the baby*

Milo: *sweating and gulps really hard*

Batsheeba: HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ....ARE  *sings more aggressive and her voice turns demonic as she turns around facing milo revealing her burn scars on her body and face.*

*the room catches on fire and the smoke alarms go off*

Milo: *screams and takes off running down the hall and into the bathroom. he goes into the bathroom and throws water on his face hoping that it was just the weed* snap out of it milo!

*when milo opens his eyes and looks at himself in the mirror he see her standing behind him*

Batsheeba: *evil laughs, showing her scarred up face*

Milo: *screams and runs out the bathroom and stands against the wall*

Junee: *bust out his room door wearing halmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and holding a baseball bat* WHATS WRONG?! WHAT HAPPEN!?

Milo: *breathes heavily and collapse on the floor holding his chest*

Aiko: *comes upstairs* what happen??

Milo: *looks around and notice that he's back at the family's cabin*

Junee: you good bro? * kneeling down and resting his hand on milo's shoulder*

*hears jacey coming up the stairs humming twinkle twinkle little star*

Milo: *starts panicking again and looks at the stairs*

Jacey: *rocking the doll back and forth* twinkle twinkle little star... how i wonder what you are...

*she then stops, looks at milo and walks into her room*

Milo: the doll has to go...