Chapter Three 💙

*adults jump out of bed and run out their rooms*

Milo: *stands at the other end of hallway high and confused at what just happen*

*aiko runs out room*

Stormi: junee baby what's wrong *panicking and putting her robe on*

Junee: *breathes heavily* Jacey doll was outside with me and milo. it was standing behind a tree looking at us and when we came back inside we looked inside jacey room and the doll sat up and stared at me

Molly: mmcht. junee you're talking about a doll. a non-living object.

Stormi: wait.. what the hell was y'all doing outside this time of night?

Milo: ummm... ummm we was trying to get signal

Sonny: *rubs his forehead* son go back to sleep

Aiko: *stands in the corner quite*

Junee: Mama i'm telling you! the doll is living!!! go look for yourself!

Amir: *sighs and goes to jacey room and looks at her sleeping peacefully with doll wrapped in her arms*

Molly: junee go to bed.

Milo: *laughs and goes to his room*

Stormi: junee stop with your games and go to bed. *walking back to her room*

Junee: but mama i-

Sonny: go to bed son. goodnight *goes to the room with his wife and closes the door*

Amir: *closes jacey door and follows molly to their room*

Junee: WHY DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE ME! *angrily stomps into the room with milo*

Aiko: *continues standing in the corner with her back against the wall just staring. she thens begins to twitch and shakes then eventually she collapses on the floor*

-Next Morning-

Milo: *wakes up and sits up on the bed rubbing his eyes. he fully opens his eyes and sees aiko just standing in the door way* HOLY SHIT AIKO!

Aiko: *just stands there, staring*

Milo: aiko....

Aiko: *stands there completely silent just staring*

Milo: junee.. aye aye junee man get up.

Junee: *rolls over ignoring milo*

Milo: *throws pillow at junee* aye man get tf up!

Junee: *jumps up* ouch man wtf!

Milo: look... wtf. wrong. with. your. sister. *looking at aiko in the door way*

Junee: *looks at aiko* koko... you good?

Aiko: *takes off running*

*milo and junee looks at each other*

*hears jacey scream*

*they get up and run into jacey and aiko's room*

Milo: *runs into the room* jace jace what's wrong!

Jacey: something's wrong with aiko *terrified* and i cant find my doll.

Aiko: *laying in the floor. unconscious *

Junee: aiko... *kneels down next to her*

Milo: *holds jacey close to him*

Aiko: *inhales deeply and jumps up*

Junee: *jumps back* oh hell nawl!

Aiko: *gets up totally unaware of her weird behavior* what happen.. why am i on the floor?

Milo: *stands back with jacey* yooo... this some creepy shit

Jacey: *spots her doll on the floor close to aiko* sheeebaaaa! *hugs the doll* i miss youuuu

Junee: this some tv shit. yo little ass don't remember standing in our doorway this morning?

Aiko: no i just remember... last night junee running in from inside telling mama about the doll being outside then all of a sudden a cold chill came over me and i heard someone calling my name. then suddenly it got dark. then.... strangely i remember waking up to a smokey room and i saw jacey sitting in the middle of the room with that damn doll playing with matches... and when i tried to get up from my bed i was tied down. and then the cold chill came back.. then i blacked out.

Milo: *turns jacey around facing him* jacey do you remember any of that?

Jacey: *shakes her head* no

Milo: *sighs* you must've been dreaming aiko.

Junee: what about this morning? she was definitely standing in our door way milo.

Milo: sleep walking? *shrugs his shoulders*

Aiko: i don't sleep walk...

Junee: ITS THAT DAMN DOLL! WE GOTTA GET RID OF IT! IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES *tries to take doll away from jacey*

Jacey: *screams to the top of lungs*

*aiko, milo, and junee cover their ears*

Junee: geesh geesh okay!

Molly: *yells from downstairs* KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!!!

-At Breakfast-

*everyone is sitting quietly at the table eating*

Jacey: *eating and playing with the doll pretending to feed it*

Junee: *watches jacey*

Milo: *eats*

Aiko: *picks around with her food*

Stormi: *looks at aiko* aiko baby what's wrong? you're not eating.

Aiko: *shakes her head holding it down* nothing.

Amir: *looks at the kids* why is everyone so quite? what's going on?

*kids doesn't say anything they continue to eat and jacey holds her doll close to her while looking at everyone*

Sonny: don't all speak at once....

Molly: we don't keep secrets in this family.

Milo: *looks at aiko and junee*

Aiko: *looks at her brother with fear in her eyes*

Junee: mama every since we brought that ouija board upstairs and that stupid doll weird things been happening.

Amir: *sighs* here we go again.

Jacey: *gets angry and offended* MY DOLL ISN'T STUPID!

Junee: i know it may sound crazy but i think the doll is haunted and when we brought it from the basement it put the whole house in danger

Stormi: junee baby are you feeling okay?

Aiko: mommy i believe him. last night something happen to me

Stormi: *gets scared a little*

Milo: *stands up* would you guys stop it! GHOST AND SPIRITS ARENT REAL! *slams his hands on the table*

*when he slams his hands down all of the power goes out*

*everyone gets frighten and looks around*

*everyone hears little girl laughter*

Amir: *looks under the table*

Jacey: *laughs while holding the doll in her hand*