He took so much from me

The only sounds I can are my breathing as I run through the leaves with it crunching under my bare feet breathing heavily as the twigs scratch my arms making tears to run from my eyes and down my cheeks with me shallowing the lump in my throat as I fall to my knees at the river making me curl up in a ball as I am racked with sobs making me hold onto my scratched arms with fear and sadness. I am running away because I saw them the cultists as we were sitting in the chapel praying to the lord the father with father preaching us on the lords words with some of the towns people when they rolled up with the symbol painted on the side of the trucks for four people to walk in looking to my father making my brother to then grip my hand making me to hold onto it tightly as mother takes my other, "everyone do not fear, the lord has spoke to me, my children" the lead one says for him to be dressed in fashionable clothing, yellow glasses adoring his features and a man bun on his head looking to us, "my child you have spoken to the lord the father?" father questions for me to watch the new people closely knowing my mother says I am not open to new people but I should which makes me to not like her words that she speaks, "yes he says the collapses is upon us" the guy says standing on the stage for me to look to the cross thinking does the lord wish to cleanse the world knowing it is worse then the old times that father speaks on, "a collapse" a man questions near a row near my family for me to look over my shoulder at him, "what rubbish?" he says getting up for a bullet to hit him in the head making a woman to scream going to him sobbing into him making me to close my eyes then in sadness but then I open them making me to go pale then looking to the new people with the red haired man to smirk evilly holding his handgun up not liking this family now, "my son, this is the place of the lord of the father we do not use violence at all" dad try's to reason with him but the new man points a gun at his head making me to sit there with fear in my eyes to then take my gun out standing pointing it at him, "don't you touch my father" I hiss making the man to look at me for him to tilt his head as mother goes to father with my brother holding my hand making me to stand with my family, "we do not want any trouble so I suggest you turn around and leave this place of the lord the father who will be forgiving in this chance" I say to the man making him to watch my small frame, "what is your name little sister?" he questions making me to watch him with my blue eyes unchanging still holding the gun in my hand, "Mary Rose" I answer for him to look to me smirking then, "then I suggest sister to put that gun down before I hurt your little family" the man says for me to watch him with my unchanging eyes for him to watch me as well but I will not look away from him making me to tilt my head at him seeing fear, sadness and many emotions in his eyes making me to watch him blinking then knowing when I look into peoples eyes I see many things that hurts them it is a gift from the lord the father, "your scared of what the lord has spoken to you" I say for him to go wide eyed at my words, "your sad on the loss of your little girl that you killed and the loss of your wife that was killed in that car accident" I was saying but when I was to continue mother covers my mouth, "sorry she is quite an interesting child" mother says for me to look to her seeing fear on what I speak to these people but then the church was stormed for the man in front of me to smirk, "kill this family but leave the daughter she will be valued" the man says for me to be grabbed by my hair for me to fight but when I look behind at my family they are shot making me to see my brother reaching for me with tears, my mother wording run and my father nodding to me gripping his wives hand. 

We exit the church making me headbutt my guard and then sliding through his legs slamming my hands into his ears making him deaf to run through the forests, "YOU CAN RUN MARY BUT WE WILL FIND YOU" I hear the man yell which brings me back to the river to lay there sobbing to death making me to think that I will fight for my mother, my father and also my little brother making me to tear my dress and then putting mud on it so I blend in and grabbing my knife from my hip looking into the water narrowing my eyes knowing I will not smile at all because it was only when I was happy with my family and they are dead so I will never smile again. I move through the forests to my friends in Holland valley by the names of Nick and Kim Rye who are expecting making me move through the forests, rivers and killing to get better weapons making me be very tired when I get to there house collapsing on their doorstep making me hear feet on wood then, "NICK COME QUICKLY" I hear Kim call in panicked state knowing I look awful like this for me to black out for me to be standing in darkness but then my family step up smiling but then it goes sad as there are bullet holes in there heads for them to fall to the ground dead making me let tears run down my cheeks then, "you will repent for your sins Mary" I hear the man from before but he is not in sight at all for me to curl up in a ball closing my eyes and covering my ears as we repeat his words. I awake with light shining on my eye lids making me to blink a couple of times as I look out the window of Ryes sighing knowing that I will have to keep moving so I do not endanger my friends at all, "your awake it seems" I hear Kim say for me to turn my eyes to look at her keeping my frown on my features as she sits by me, "I heard from Dutch that your parents and brother are gone Mary, I'm so sorry" she says for me to look out the window again, "I will kill the man that killed them" I hiss for it to sound croaky from not talking in awhile making Kim to nod on that knowing I wish to, "I've heard that Joseph Seed and his siblings were up there at the time I think its the Seeds" she says for me to look at her finally, "Joseph Seed" I say for her nod on that looking like it is disgusting to the tougne, "oh but his followers call him the Father" she says for me to grip my hands into fists cutting the flesh while doing it, "he is not a father he is a murderer, he kills innocent people as he pleases" I hiss for me to then throw the blankets off for Kim to go wide eyed as I get up, "he will know that name is not all that he thinks" I say for her to smile on that, "I know you will rid this world of him and the sick siblings" she says patting my back as I am left to change then.