He was searching for you

Kim did not wish for me to leave so soon but it was for the safety of her family that is small making me to walk the forests to the rivers where I would sit thinking on what it would of been like if I pulled the trigger on the one that is called Joseph Seed for me to grip my hands into fists yet again opening my eyes to look up at the sky's seeing the beautiful blues with the fluff clouds that look like the cotton candy from the fairs I went with my brother but now I wish to not step there again making me to drop my head to look at the grass under me to threading a strand through my fingers making me to hummm softly as I sat there for me to hear someone begging making me to look up and onto the other side of the bank with a man tattooed and a man begging as he is dragged to the water for me to watch knowing something is up for me to hold my rifle holding it tightly making the person head to be emerged in water making me to crotch down looking through the scope letting me to breath in steading my breath as I then hold still taking the shot hitting the drowner in the head for me to swim across the river to the man helping him up from him to cough out the water poor guy, "are you ok?" I question for him to look at me thankful, "thanks miss" he says for me to nod on that not showing that much emotion on my features at all, "no problem" I answer grabbing my gun beginning to walk away, "hey wait" he says to walk with me as I am walking the forest, "where are you headed?" he questions for me to give him a side ways look to then look ahead, "to Fall's End" I answer as I continue walking but he pulls me to a stop then looking into my eyes, "are you mad, that place is covered in peggies" he says for me to nod on that, "I know I have a friend there I have to save" I answer for him to sigh on that, "I can't let you go alone when you have saved my life miss" he says for me to nod on that with happiness that I have someone coming with me, "ok glad to have someone that has my back" I answer to continuing on my way with the man I saved. The Peggies were not that difficult to kill for me to be on my knees behind a bench in the church with my eyes closed and my hands folded on my cross that I have under my clothes at all times, "dear my heavenly father, it has been a few days I which I have spoken to you but I know that I have killed many on my travels onto this church for me to repent for my sins on the kills I have done and also that I could not save my own family but I will make that Joseph Seed is not thankful to kill the people that I love to much to think, Amen" I say to do the sign on my chest and then kiss my cross to get up seeing Pastor Jerome standing there making me to look down then knowing that he knew my father because they were friends which makes me to sad to see him. 

Jerome steps can be heard on the floor boards for me to close my eyes as he then take my hands in his making me to look up at him with my blue eyes seeing the sadness on his features on the passing on my family, "my child you are not to blame for your parents passing" he says for me to pull away from him looking to him with pain in my eyes, "if I kept my mouth shut on the emotions I saw in Joseph Seed, I would of joined my parents in death and also my brother" I sob with tears rolling down my cheeks then, "Mary" he says for him to reach out for me making me to shake my head moving away from him not wanting to hear it at all, "you are not to blame for the death of your family, Joseph kills many people and your father was next, you are just special" Jerome says to then bring me into his arms for me to thread my arms under his armpits holding him tightly as I close my eyes sobbing more into his clothes knowing I am a mess. Mary May came and got me for me to be sitting in the corner curled with my legs drawn around making me to put my head on my knees thinking that Joseph will pay for this. I went into hiding after that for me to build a place of my own where it was near the whitetail mountains with traps around it for my safety making me to have a pet dog that I keep my mind on the centre and also a small church where I sit and pray for the next day and the wellbeing of my friends, "dear heavenly father, the days are going by and I am getting worried on my friends in Hope County but I do not wish to leave my shelter because I fear that the chosen would find me which makes me to hold onto the hope that I will find a way to help my friends, Amen" I finish when I hear my dog barking making me to grab my gun running out to him when the chosen come making me to see the judges coming towards me making me to crotch down on the ground breathing in to take my knife out sliding as the dogs make it to me making me to cut one doing a back flip as I kill another judge for me to hear yelping making me to look over there seeing my dog with a knife to its throat with Jacob's knife, "drop it, Mary" he says for me to throw the knife so it sticks into the side of the house but when one of the chosen try to pull it out it does not budge at all, "what do you want?" I question as he lets my dog go standing up looking me over, "oh I don't care for you at all, Joseph my brother he wishes to talk to you" Jacob says for me to grip my hands into fists, "why?" I question for the hunter to narrow his eyes at me but I have a death glare on my features not wishing to meet the father again, "he has been searching for you Mary since your parents death" he says for me to clench my jaw then as I straighten my back, "your talking crap, if Joseph was searching for me he would of tried better" I answer for Jacob to smirk on that which makes my blood to run cold on that as I am shot with an arrow making me to fall to my knees sitting there as Jacob then shot my dog making me to close my eyes and then open looking up at Jacob with my blue eyes, "burn in hell you devil" I hiss for me to be hit on the side of the face making me to lay in the dirt holding onto a thread watching the feet and then I close my eyes as I am lifted up in the arms of the evil devil who took my dog from me in one swoop.