I am a death machine

There is the sound of someone walking in front of me making me to flutter my eyes open looking up only a little seeing a Peggie keeping watch on me making me to begin slip my hands through the ropes as I fake being asleep for one hand to slip out making me to take the other out for me to then open my eyes pouching on the man to break his neck grabbing his gun to look around for an exit seeing none making me to hide near the door as it opens for me to pouch on the person which was Joseph who grabs my arm making me to go wide eyed as he disarms me, "you got free" he says looking to the guard, "interesting" he says then lift me making me to struggle in his arms as I am sat down again making handcuffs to be put on making me to glare at Joseph who smiles at me, "you've grown up Mary" he says leaning on the table, "I had to" I answer making him to watch me for some time until his brothers enter, "lets begin" Joseph says to indicate to John to begin making me to shrink back as John comes over with a tattoo pen making me to have tape on my mouth then as SELFISH he tattooed onto my skin making tears to roll down my cheeks hating this. I am breathing heavily holding down my vomits on what is to happen now, "do you wish to atone Mary?" Joseph says for Jacob to rip the tape from my mouth making me to gulp the lump in throat, "burn in hell you basted" I scream for him to take the knife from John making me to be laying down as he cut the word off making me to scream out in pain to lay there after breathing heavily with fear now with sweat going down my brow, "now Mary, do you wish to atone?" Joseph says watching me for me to look at him to then nod on that, "yes father" I whimper out making him to smile on that, "after atonement you are to go to Jacob where you will be a solider and then last Faith to become an angel" Joseph says for me to nod for the cuffs to come off making me to think quickly grabbing the chair slamming it into Joseph to make a run for it but John grabs me around the middle making me to struggle screaming to let me go because I wish to not become a puppet for them, "are you ok?" Jacob questions his brother for me to be turned to look at Joseph who gets up touching his lip that has slip making me to gulp in as he looks to me then, "you are getting trouble for me Mary" he says to take me from John throwing me over his shoulder, "let us go before I plan to murder her" Joseph says for me to struggle to the river where I am forced into the water making me to hold onto Joseph's arms for support making me to resurface coughing out the water but I see the world clearer seeing the mountains and the beauty of this place, "sister" he says for me to look at him glassy eyed for him to smile on that, "you have atoned for your sins" he questions for me to nod understanding the cause now, "yes father" I say for him to draw a cross on my head leading me to the brothers who smile at me making me to look down at the ground not wishing to anger the father at all. 

I went with Jacob after that who put me through trials which were easy making me to duck under a man cutting his throat looking to Jacob for praise but he turns away walking off making me to stand up then, "do not worry, Mary" Pratt says for me to look at the officer to sigh picking the body up to dump it and then sit in my cell meditating making me to hear someone walking for me to look up as I see Joseph for me to smile on that, "father" I say while going to the bars making him to put a hand on mine, "Mary, Jacob says you are not progressing" Joseph says for me to look down at the ground, "I am sorry father" I say for him to stroke my cheek then knowing I am still a woman in this body, "you are to make the person beg for death" he says for me to look at him with wonder on that, "ok father" I say to watch as he steps back walking off for Jacob to nod to me making me to be let out as I spar off with a person breathing as I stand there closing my eyes to open them when the person runs at me for me to duck out the way rolling making me to dodge the next attack aimed at me to then grab the persons arm over powering them for me to bend the arm breaking it for him to scream out in pain which does not fess me at all as he was to leg swipe me but I break his leg for him to lay on the ground begging for mercy making me to take out my knife carving into his skin making him scream yet again and then he begins to beg wishing for death with the pain I am inflicting for me to look over at my masters for Joseph to nod with Jacob making me to turn smirking at the person bending low, "I will give you what you want sinner" I hiss to him to drive the knife through the person and then he begins to struggle making me to draw the knife out cutting the mans neck for him to gurgle on his blood making me to watch with mad happiness for me to hear his heart beat gone and for me to have blood covering my hands and face standing up looking to my masters who nod on that but then a gun is thrown down for me to look to them picking it up and then hear two people enter making me to turn seeing Pastor Jerome and Nick Rye for the colour to run from my face then, "Mary" Nick says for me to grip the gun looking over my shoulder at Joseph, "Mary this is last test kill your friends" he says for me to turn my head back to my friends with sadness to shake my head on that, "no" I hiss dropping my gun on the ground, "it is not the will of god to kill your friends" I say for Joseph to smile on that nodding, "you have passed the final test" he says indicating to the guards who take my arms, "you are to Faith now" he says for me to nod on that, "of course father" I say to leave then looking to Nick and Jerome nodding to them for them to understand as I then leave the compound for Faith's.