Chapter 2

Stormy's perspective

I saw no one, I felt like I wasn't safe, I walked closer to the edge maybe she was at the bottom or late. And then I knew what was going on, there was a shadow behind me, the person said "goodbye". I turned around and saw my sister Sky, she didn't want to apologize , she wanted to push me off! As I was falling down, I said " Bye, sis!" But I was caught by Sky's hand, she actually held my hand and pulled me up, once i was completely off the side of the building. We heard laughing and whispering from bellow, we looked down and saw people from the scientific club! And that's when I realized a weird glowing ring on my sister, I removed it as fast as possible, i looked closer and it looked like mind controlling stuff that I took in science class! I threw it down and reported them to the principal. Once we got home I hugged my mom and told her about the crazy day at school, then my mother said, "Sorry for over reacting for bullying and thank you for saving your sister!" We went in our rooms and I walked into her room and said "you love me!" She responded "Pfft, yeah I do, I mean you are my sister!" they went to sleep and that was it for the day.

TO BE CONTINUED