Chapter 4

The exam day

"OMG, wake up stormy we're going to be late for the exams." Sky said. Stormy woke up and got ready , then they went to school. Stormy got 22/30 while Sky got 28/30 on her exam. The new principal made an announcement that there would be a new club called the investigation club due to people controlling others and death situations in the school, and the club needed a leader so the club could officially begin its investigation! Sky wanted to join a after school activity so she decided to attempt becoming the leader of the new club, although it is not easy to become the leader of any club! Especially the investigation club, she would have to gain trust from all including the science club which wouldn't be easy at all, since then the science club leader attempted to control her and basically frame her for all the student death situations. She walks up to the science club group with her sister Stormy watching Incase anything happens and says, "Hello, please vote me as the investigation club leader! Have a good day!" She wasn't spelled, she wasn't hurt, which is great. But they seemed suspicious, the whole club were nice... In the next day they will count all votes after they say speeches!!!!

To be continued