Chapter 7

Hey! Yeah, so I did get a new idea... So this is a no mist fanfic too! (somewhat...) Hope you enjoy this!

On to da story! 

Hazel's Pov

We entered the history class. Cil told me that the history teacher, Mr. Nightmare, was really strict. Oh well, it can't be worse than the Nuns at St. Agnes. This guy would probably believe that I have dyslexia, and I'm not 'just lazy'.

I have a vague feeling that something is going to happen. Something bad.

I would wish I was wrong, minutes later.

As Mr.Nightmare walked into the class, the feeling grew, stronger and stronger, and I believed that feeling.

"Hello class, I'll be your history teacher, Mr.Nightmare. Today-

A bright flash of light cut him off. Once the light cleared, the Goddess Athena stood there, in all her glory.

************************************************************************************* 

Frank Pov (No, it's not over)

This was confusing. I could feel everyone's confused looks and Percy's somewhat scared one.

" I am Athena, Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Greek and Roman legends are not just myth. It is a very real thing. There was a force, the Mist that kept this world hidden away. The Goddess of the Mist, Hecate, has faded. Along with her, a lot of the power of the mist has faded. It can be used by a half-blood, the child of a Greek or Roman God and mortal, to confuse mortals, or make a handy escape or explanation, but it is no longer powerful enough on its own. This means you will see all the Greek and Roman monsters. You shall have half-bloods here, to offer protection, until you learn how to defend yourselves."

And just like that, she went away.

Immediately, questions broke out among the students.

"What the heck?" was one of the most prominent questions. 

I'm willing to wait for whatever happens next.

***************************************************************************************

*inhale

I'M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT

So, I have a direction for this now, and hopefully it's enjoyable! 

Bye Humans, monsters, Greeks and Romans!

 - Slush