Chapter 23

(Henry POV everything heard from the scroll) 

Really? Really?! After he found out that I was listened in on his conversation with my baby, finding out his motive for doing the things he did. The BEST response he came up with is "Ah, shit." REALLY!?!

William: "Now Henry, I know you pissed, but we can talk this ou-"

Me: "Damm right I'm pissed! I finally get you cornered after all this time, I get all the info I need from you, I FIND OUT WHY YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER, AND ALL I GET IS 'AH, SHIT' ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WILL!?" 

William: "I-wait, what? "

Me: *Heavy sigh* "Look, I'm still pissed that you killed her, DON'T get me wrong. But I can, to a degree, understand why you did that to me. So the next time I see you, I won't burn you. I'm going to punch you in the face."

William: "..."

Me: "Will?"

William: "...As long as you don't mind royally fucking up your hand on this old costume."

Charlie: *Giggles in the back ground*

Me: "Costume?"

William: "The first Springbonnie suit."

Me: "I thought you hated that one?"

William: "I DO! I had no other suit to hide in when the children came after me with Kyle leading them! "

That was a shock for me, I never would thought the Karma would treat him that way, if it ever caught up to him. Not only did he die in a suit he KNEW how to use, but it was the one he DESPISED as well. That was just too funny.

Me: *Laughing my ass off*

William: "Hey! What's so funny?! "

Me: "I-it's- it's the the fact," *Wheezes* "that it's the suit you died in, is the one you hate the most!" *Laughs more*

William: "Ok, I see laugh it up. Karma got my ass, I'll admit that."

Me: *Still laughing*

William: "..."

Suddenly, the call ends. I try to call again, but to no avail. What happened?

(Scraptrap's POV)

Henry's laughing ended suddenly as I looked at Charlie with confusion written...well what's left of my face.

Me: "What happened? "

She picks up the scroll and presses some buttons. 

Charlie: "I think it died."

Me: "Are you serious Charlie? "

She kept pressing buttons, but it still didn't work, nothing did.

Charlie: "Yep, and also it's not Charlie anymore, it's Lefty."

Me: "...Is that how it's gonna be with every one of us? "

Lefty: "I guess so."

Me: "Really? I only used the name 'Scraptrap' for intimidation on ordinary people. Not all the time! "  

Lefty: "Well, none of us really consider ourselves human anymore. I think that's why, at least, for me that's how I feel."

I thought about it for a moment, maybe she was right. Maybe, it's time to let my human name go, let it die like my body has been for a few years now. My thoughts were soon interrupted by my son, Springtrap. He was back in his faunas form with Penny and one of the girls that brought me here.