i

"doc, darling, fancy seeing you this breach!" the widely grinning masked man greeted the doctor. this time, 035 had taken the body of a scientist, who happened to put him on during a containment breach. he probably wasn't able to help himself. 035 was absolutely irresistible.
"ah. 035, it's been some time. how have you been?" the plague doctor asked, arms folded across his chest. "rather bored, darling. the staff here hardly ever bring me subjects nowadays. they just keep me locked up and under constant watch! it's a shame, really. they're wasting so many good opportunities." the mask let out a long, overdramatic sigh. "say," said 035, turning to directly face 049. "since we have some time to ourselves, why don't we chat a bit? reminisce the past, and such. it's been such a long time." he chuckled. the doctor pondered for a moment, before nodding in response. "alright. i haven't much else to do anyways." he replied after a brief moment of silence. "let us go then, darling! before we're caught!" 035 exclaimed excitedly, taking the doctor's gloved hand, and pulling him into a nearby side room, using one of the scientists key cards to lock it. "there we go. perfect... now, do you remember how we met?"

// haha hi sorry this is short, i plan to make the other chapters much longer, this is just like a preview / prologue sort of thing

anyways, i still hope you enjoyed!

- ashe