Chapter 1: Etihw

It was a nice and crisp summer day in the realm of angels.
Blue skies, cool breeze, birds are chirping, trees are swaying in the wind, flowers are blooming in the fields -a wonderful day indeed.
This is the season that angels of the Blanc kingdom enjoy the most and it's definitely the most appropriate time to go out and have fun in the great outdoors.

"This perfect weather makes me want to stroll in the garden this afternoon. May you accompany me?" An angel with long black hair asked her butler. She had this 3 pairs of diamonds in her head which also serves as her crown.
"Shall I bring you something to eat your majesty?" The butler asked.
"Sure." The angel got off her floating platinum throne, her white dress flowed as she proceeded to her garden.

Etihw, ruler of the Blanc Castle, is the most powerful goddess to ever exist. She has ruled the realm of angels for generations and had always protected them from different forms of harm.

Her fellow angels may not know it, but she has built a powerful barrier that prevents demons from entering her realm. She may appear to be calm and a really laid back person, but she still continues to make sure that her angels are safe in her hands.

Etihw made her way to the garden and everything appeared so heavenly. She began to walk around checking her plants especially her flowers.
Everything was peaceful, just the way she wanted it to be.

She sat on the green grass by a huge tree where she usually rests whenever she's in her garden. As she was waiting, she started brushing her long black hair and hummed a melody.

"hmm hm hmm hmmm~"

"Having a good time your majesty?"
Etihw turned around to see her butler accompanied by another angel which is one of their maids. They brought her some biscuits and a cup of tea.

"You're just in time Revlis." Etihw smiled.
As she was eating her snacks, Revlis began to speak.
"You're blooming today your majesty, are you having a good time today?"

"Indeed I am." Etihw replied.
"This may seem to be a normal sight but I would never get tired of it." Etihw took a sip from her cup of tea.

"Oh, chamomile, my favorite~!" Etihw said blissfully.
"As one of your loyal servants, it is important for us to know what you want the most your majesty." Revlis spoke politely.
Etihw giggled. "And I am thankful for having such angels in my life."

Revlis smiled, but asked a question once again.
"Your majesty, you have lived for generations ruling over us angels. Do you not get tired of being by yourself?"

"Hmm." Etihw was confused. "What do you exactly mean?"
Revlis cleared his throat. "What I'm trying to say is... Have you not tried to look for a man?"

Silence fell between the angel and the goddess.
"HAHAHAHAHAAHA!" Etihw bursted in laughter and was unable to control herself. Her butler only stood surprised of the goddess' reaction.

"U-uhm your ma-"
Revlis just watched Etihw bursting in laughter.

"Wait wait- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"I'M CRYING HAHAHAAHH!!"
Etihw said while already getting teary-eyed.
Revlis was speechless.
He never knew of this side of Etihw.

"That won't be necessary." Etihw finally caught her breath, calmly replied and sipped tea once more.
"As long as my angels and I are doing well, I do not need help from a man not that I hate them or anything but what I'm saying is that there is no need for me to do such a thing." Etihw finished drinking her chamomile tea and decided to stand up. 

"No, I mean..."

"Hmm?"

"Not someone who can help you rule but... maybe.. someone you love?" Revlis asked.

"Revlis, how could I love someone without them doing something for me?" Etihw smiled. "Having someone by my side would be nice but what should I hold on to? His appearance? His handsome face? I don't think I can easily settle for something like that."

"I see." Revlis replied.

"But maybe," Etihw spoke. "Just maybe..."
"If there's someone out there who's worthy, then maybe it's not bad to give it a try." Etihw giggled.

Revlis just smiled hearing her words.

Etihw dusted off her dress and fixed her long black hair that reached to her knees.
This time, it was Etihw who began to ask. "How about you Revlis? Any girl in mind?"

Revlis didn't expect that question. He was out of words to say.

"Uhm.."
He quickly thought of an answer.
"I am not interested." He spoke looking away from the goddess.
"I believe that doing such would distract me from doing my duties in this castle."

He was blushing. He slightly covered his face with his hand. his silver hair covering his blue eyes enough to conceal his flustered face from the goddess.

"Oh, I see." Etihw giggled.

Revlis did his best to act normal.
"Shall we return to the castle now your majesty?" Revlis asked.
Etihw smiled. "Yes, we shall."

The sun was already about to set when they went back to Blanc Castle. When night fell, Revlis walked Etihw to her room right away after having dinner.

"Hey Revlis." Etihw spoke.

"Yes your majesty?"

"You are one of my faithful servants." Etihw smiled. "We've already been through so much, you don't have to be too formal to me whenever you speak."

Revlis was silent for a moment.
"Sure Etihw."

Etihw opened the door and went inside her room. She went to her bookshelf, grabbed a book, and sat down on her bed. The moon was full and it's light shone right through her window. Etihw decided to walk towards the window deep in thought. She looked outside while resting her right hand on the window pane.

"Maybe.."

"I..."

"Am definitely better off being independent!" She proudly told herself as she pulled a chair and started reading a book.

Okay hey guys~
this is the very first chapter of my fanfic owo
please don't mind the other ocs I've made uwu
I hope you'll look forward to what happens next *-*)/ enjooyy~