Chapter 2: Kcalb

Meanwhile, in the realm of the demons.

Pitch Black World.

The skies are dark. Smoke fills the atmosphere because of the burning surface of this realm. This realm is where the Black Kingdom can be seen which is ruled by a very powerful demon.

"So, what do you think?" The red haired demon with black long horns impatiently waited for his fellow demon's reply.

"Hmm."

He tried to think.

He was deep in thought while sitting in his throne. He slightly brushed his white hair near his long black horns as he tried to concentrate.

'Is this really worth it?'

'Well, if it's for my fellow demons..'

"It's a deal then." Says the white haired demon. The red haired demon looked to him in surprise.

"Gather every single demon that's under your power." The white haired demon stood up from his throne.

"We will launch an attack in the realm of angels and take over their world!" The white haired demon announced.
"And you, Nosmirc, will lead our army. We shall strike as soon as possible."

"Yes, Lord Kcalb." Nosmirc ran off, preparing the other demons for battle.

The whole realm of demons was busy training and gathering weapons for battle. Meanwhile, Kcalb went to meet his powerful demon magicians.

"We need a portal to get to this realm." Kcalb ordered.

"But Lord Kcalb.." One of his demon magicians spoke. "This realm is ruled by a powerful being as well who's also known as 'god' and their realm is protected by a really strong barrier. Are you sure you want to invade this realm?"

"You dare doubt our powers?!" Kcalb began to raise his voice.
"I want all of you to do as I say! Now go and create that portal before I turn you into ashes one by one!"

The demon magicians were frightened and did their best to combine their powers enough to create a gigantic portal for the demons.

As Kcalb was on his way outside his kingdom, he called his two most trusted warriors.

"Arbus, Ater."

"Meow?" Two cats began to appear right in front of Kcalb, one white, and the other, black.

"I want you two to scout the realm right away once the portal is opened. I expect that you report back to me as soon as possible." Kcalb ordered.

"Roger that." The two answered in unison.

The two cats transformed into their demon form and left. They appear to be two young girls with cat ears and 3 pairs of bat wings. Ater has white long hair while Arbus has short black hair.

Suddenly, Nosmirc came running after him. "Lord Kcalb!!"

"What is it this time?!"
Kcalb answered angrily.

"My Lord, our demons are not yet ready. We haven't waged war for a very long time, majority of our demons are untrained."

"Then train them!! Do what you must." Kcalb answered and let out a sigh. "That's it."

"Hmm?"

"I'll go there on my own and if things get worse, just wait for my signal." Kcalb seemed to be very firm with his word.

"B-but..."

"No, don't." A familiar voice spoke. "Don't do this brother."

"Wodahs... " Kcalb said.

"You don't have to do all this." The grey haired angel pleaded.

Kcalb just remained silent. His brother may be an angel, but he still cared for him. However, he chose to do what must be done.

Since Kcalb is one of the most powerful demons to ever exist, he can create portals as well but not enough for his whole army to pass through because it would be too difficult for him to break through the realm's barrier.

Kcalb used his dark powers and created a portal. Before he could even jump off, he gave one last look at Wodahs. He was worried. It was written all over his face and yet, he still decided to go and leave the Pitch Black World.

Eyyy guys soooo I thought that the first 2nd chapter I made was too short for y'all hehehe.. sooooo here ya go *-*)/
hope it was better now ;w;
stay tuned for more chapters~