Chapter 3: He's Here

'I can't sleep.' Etihw opened her eyes and sat up on her bed.

'Something's wrong.'

'I can feel it.'

She went out of her room and decided to head outside. Alone. There's this thing about the garden that keeps her calm. Etihw's not sure what it was but what she knows is that it gives her peace of mind.

Once again, she finds herself in the garden. All the trees, the grass, the bushes, and the flowers are bathed in the moonlight. Etihw loved seeing them when the sun is up, but its beauty remains in the evening too.

She stood up looking at the sky with the stars and the moon shining down on her. "Maybe I'm just overreacting." She told herself.

She just sighed and took her eyes off the sky. She still had no intentions of going back to her room. Etihw just wanted to feel the cold evening breeze that's brushing her hair off of her face. She was enjoying her time in the garden until something caught her attention.

Once again she looked at the sky and saw a star that looks kind of different. It shines brighter than the other stars as if it's close by. She watched it as it started to grow a dark oval with its outline still shining bright.

"Oh no."

"It's a portal." Etihw clenched her fists. "Somebody broke my barrier."

Out of the portal came a demon with white skin and white long hair tied in a ponytail. His dark horns were long and he's wearing a dark military uniform with a large fur rimmed dark grey coat. He flew towards the garden. He dropped himself and landed on one knee not too far from Etihw. The impact of his fall caused a gush of wind that caused the plants to sway while Etihw remained fixed on the ground.

"So.. You're the God of this world, eh?" The demon stood up as he glared at her. He appeared to be much more taller than Etihw.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Etihw answered.

"Let's just say that.." The demon lifted up his right hand and summoned a floating black diamond. "...I will be the next ruler of this world." He made an evilish grin as the floating diamond in his hand multiplied and served like daggers. He rapidly sent it flying towards Etihw.

Etihw began to think fast. She created a white diamond shield in front of her which protected herself from the demon's diamonds. The demon launched himself up in the air and began throwing more daggers towards Etihw.

Etihw started running while daggers are raining down on her. Her shield was slowly being damaged as she decided to hide behind one of the bushes. When the rain of daggers disappeared, she immediately launched herself up in the air as well.

"You've made the wrong choice in choosing my world." Etihw spoke as both her hands started to emit a white light.
She raised up her hands as it bursted a huge ray of light towards the sky which then formed a circle above them. It immediately began to grow until it formed a dome with white diamond patterns as it encased the whole garden. "I'm giving you one last chance to leave my world and my angels."

"You dare threaten me?!" The demon was angered. His hands started giving off a dark glow as he summoned numerous dark orbs surrounding Etihw.

Etihw's hands began to give off a white light once more. She trapped all the orbs inside her white diamonds and as she threw both her hands sideways, the diamonds exploded with the orbs which turned into ashes.

"I tried to warn you but you leave me no choice." Etihw summoned larger white diamonds around her which looked very similar to her crown. They appear to be long, gigantic white diamonds with sharp edges that could cut through one's hair strand without requiring that much force. She sent them flying towards the demon.

"Tch." The demon did his best to avoid the diamonds. As he tried to escape, he stepped on one of them and kicked it away. Since he was busy dealing with the giant diamonds, Etihw took the chance to draw near to him.

While the demon was distracted, she immediately flew behind him.

"Yes. I dare threaten you."

He finally faced Etihw and with the blink of an eye, she suddenly kicked him. Everything happened so fast. All he knew is that he felt a blow in his chest as he rapidly fell to the earth.

The demon was just about to stand up again until he found himself enclosed in a floating diamond. He tried to break free from it by using his powers but failed.

"What did you do to me?!" He furiously asked.

"Just doing something that could let you shut up for a very very long time." Etihw's hands glowed as she slowly opened up the ground beneath the floating diamond. She created a gigantic hole that reached the deepest parts of her world. With the snap of her fingers, the diamond was transported to the bottom of the hole. Etihw began to cover it up using her powers and made sure that the demon would never escape.

"Well," Etihw dusted of her sleeves. "At least that's over now." She wad finally on her way back to her castle and while she was walking, she lifted her left hand, moved it in front of her and waved it towards the left. Every single mess in the garden was gone. All the black and white diamonds disappeared and not a single damage was visible. Even the dome that Etihw created was no longer there.

Etihw made her way outside the garden and before she entered the castle, she heard footsteps coming towards her.

A voice spoke.

"Excuse me but have you seen my brother?"