New Rules & Password

Cause no one read the old rules here are some new ones with a password!

~ DO NOT TAG ME UNLESS IT HAS BEEN 48 HOURS. It is very annoying!

~ NO SMUT YA NASTIES

~ If you have more than one crush- you chose for me! I hate doing this!

~ No DC crushes! I don't know anything about DC!

~ (For now) please no X-men crushes. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about X-men and I hate not knowing how to play character.

~ Try to do at least 3+ sentences. It's hard when I do a whole paragraph and you reply. "She smiles and blushes."  (also I used to be guilty of this. whoops)

~ just because I reply to someone else and not you doesn't mean I'm ignoring you!

~ you play my crush, I play yours! It's that simple. password: favorite superhero.

~ if you don't have a crush- don't do one that involves a crush please!

~ If you want to play a canon character, that's fine with me. Just let me know.

~ Group RP is aloud, just set it up in a certain way.

~ You don't have to only RP with me! You can tag someone, though they still have to fill out the form. (And still no smut)

~ keep it interesting! I get bored quickly! So if it's not fun, I might not reply.

REMEMBER THERES A PASSWORD HIDEN SOMEWHERE IN HERE!