Chapter eight

Hi

Recap: Ragini's bold attire in front of Vikas, Ansh confidence and hope built up by Daada. RagLak shocked.

Laksh blinks with his eyes. Did she just refused to marry me. Hey wait I was about to refuse now she did it, how could she!

Ansh was confused too, "Ragini tu ne maana kyun kiya {Ragini why did you refused}?"

Ragini gulps, she looked at the open door and runs out not answering anyone, not even Daada.

Laksh was blinking in disbelief, "did she just runaway?" He asked loudly and they all nodded to him.

"Chachu go behind her!" Ansh comes near him pulling him down by holding his hand. He placed one hand on Laksh ear and starts to whisper one name, "Kavya..." he took his hand back and was standing there looking at his uncle waiting for any reaction.

Laksh was lost, tensed, afraid and shocked, "RAGINI!" He shouts his throat out and looses the grip on his nephew's hand. He rushed behind her, "wait I mean rukh!" He tried to stop her, but she was standing there near a tree out of breath.

Laksh laughs, "what happen? Hawa purrrr?"

Ragini looked at him, how she was breathing, her eyes were teary.

"Hum... aapse shaadi nahi kar sakte {I... can't marry you}." She was looking at him taking several short breaths.

Adarsh was looking at Ansh, "what did you told him? I really want to know." Ansh shook his head, "Papa whatever I told him was the truth. I didn't lied, but it's better for my betterment not to say what I said. You know my life could be on risk."

Pari widen her eyes and mouth, "Ansh!" She took him into a bone crush hug, "don't you dare to say something like this ever again."

Ansh nods, "I won't if Chachu will manage to convince her."

Laksh went closer to her, "Ragini kyun aisa maine kia kiya {Why Ragini, what I have done}?" He was looking into her eyes and she was lost.

Ragini breaths become more uncontrollable, she avoids his gaze, "aap humare Malik hain, hum bas naukrani hain log kiya soochenge phasa diya baare admi ko {You are my boss and I'm a servant, what will the others thing about me, how I trapped a rich...

Ragini breaths become more uncontrollable, she avoids his gaze, "aap humare Malik hain, hum bas naukrani hain log kiya soochenge phasa diya baare admi ko {You are my boss and I'm a servant, what will the others thing about me, how I trapped a rich man}."

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini tum bahut soochti hoo, chor do sochna aur aao mere saath {You are thinking too much stop thinking and come with me}." He took her hand and hold it softly and firmly.

"Naukrani {Servant} kabhi naam ko alag se dehka {have you ever divided the name}?"

Ragini was confused, but her heartbeat was just too loud to understand anything, what he was talking about.

"Nauk is ka to koi matlab hi nahi hai {There is no meaning for Nauk}. Par Rani wah wah {but Rani which is princess nice}." He was talking, but she wasn't listening she was loosing herself in him.