Part Five

Rude

Part Five

Justin

Words can’t describe how happy I am at this very moment. Finally I was married to the love of my life, Violet. No force can now stop us for being together forever and I’m really excited at the thought and also the reality that now I will be able to spend my whole life with my very own soul mate, my life partner. This sounds extremely corny, I do know that but that’s the kind of thoughts you get when you’re feeling this beautiful emotion called love.

My parents, Scooter, my whole crew, Ryan, Chaz, Lia, everyone helped us to get married.

After that argument with Violet’s father, Lia had managed to sneak Violet out of the house in her wedding dress and we were waiting in the car at the backside of her house. It was a risky plan but we had merely managed to execute it well. My mother had tears in her eyes as she saw I and Violet saying our ‘I do’s’. Everyone accepted our relationship from my side but the only problem was her father.

“Justin, will you take Violet to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” I smiled wide.

The priest nods,

“Violet will you take Justin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” Violet says while grinning and winks at me but no one happens to see that. I smirk at that.

“You may now kiss the bride,” The priest announced.

Without wasting any more time, I kissed her passionately and she did the same in return.

“I love you so much.” Violet said grinning.

“I love you too, so much.” I smile and pull her for a hug.

I smile when I remember that memory that had just taken place an hour ago.

At this very moment, I and Violet were going to her parent’s house to at least get her mother’s blessings for our married life. Maybe even try to talk to her father one last time but he wouldn’t be able to do anything now. I smirked at that thought.

“Babe,” I cooed and gave Violet a kiss on the cheek. Sensing this, she blushed a little and gave me a peck on the lips.