𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝒶 𝓅.𝑜.𝓋

I wake up to someone screaming my name but, I couldn't make out the voice since I was still sleeping . They screamed again and Then I woke up  and seen my best friend Amora

"Why are you here at 12 ?" I say checking my phone for the time.
" why are you still sleeping at 12 and casssss get dressed we have to go shopping for the show tonight " she says dragging the fuck outta my name. "Fuck" I curse under my breath " I completely forgot about it" I get dressed and didn't shower since i didn't have time plus I showered before I went To sleep last night.

We walk down stairs and greet my mom and then we race out the house hopping into my car. The truth is Amora is the only person that I connect with, she was the only one that stuck with me even after the whole rape situation back in high school. So I cherish this friendship. I only have my mom and Amora here for me, I don't know what I would do without them.

Amora hopped into the passenger seat and I started driving. "Put on some damn music ugh it's so sappy in here " Amora says. I giggle at her and connect my phone to the Bluetooth in my car
"What song you want me to play fat head ?" She taps her finger on her chin and that lets me know she's thinking of a song.

"oh omg put on Imported by 6lack "
I nod in response and put it on

———————Time Skip———————
We arrive to the mall and Amora immediately drags me to footlocker
" okay so i'm trynna cop them big airs " Amora said. i bussed our laughing because she referred to the nike uptempos as 'Big Airs'. she rolled her eyes and walks away from me.

I walk over to the air forces and just try on a size 6 in all white air forces. it's a bad idea to wear air forces to a concert but oh well.

" okay so which big airs should i get " amora days holding up 2 pairs of umptempos. i giggle again at her calling it 'big airs' and then i randomly pick one for her. " get thoes" i said . " cassy you gay asf for that" amora says looking at me with a straight face. i scrunch up my face in response since i knew why she called me gay.

we walk out the store with the shoe bags in our hand and go to another clothing store and get about fit.
" omg why is your outfit so plain " amora says . " shut up " i say and we both walk out of the mall then hop in the car.

on our way home the car is filled with comfortable silence. once we reach to my house i get out the car then unlock the door " what did y'all get " my mom ask me. " nothing much " i say and rub upstairs with amora and we immediately start to get ready since it was 4 and the show starts at 7.

" cassandra?" i snap my neck in her direction fast because she only says my full name when it's something serious. "yeaaa..." i say dragging the a. " can you please do my make up pleaseeee like i'll pay you" amora says " yea... um no problem "  i say " damn wdf i thought you were gonna have a fit" i look at her weird and say " why " she turns in my direction and says " because that means you would have to rush your makeup in order to do mines " i giggle "i'm not gonna wear a lot all i'm gonna do is put on mascara" i say since i recently got my eyelashes done. she nods her head in response.

once we are dressed i start on her makeup. " stop moving fag " i told amora . " bitch i know damn well..... you know what hurry tf up cuz you pissing me off" amora told me. i set her face with setting spray and she started to fan her face so it could dry. i go and spray perfume and get my bag and some money. " okay come on cassy damn it's a 30 min drive to orlando let's go hoe " amora yelled from downstairs. i run down the stairs and hug my mom "stay safe and don't do nun stupid" my mom said while raising her eyebrow. "we won't, BYE ms.Diaz " amora said dragging me out the house.

we hopped into my car and i went to hook my phone up to the bluetooth until amora started to whine about wanting to hook her phone up, " okay but let me just hook my shit up cassy " amora said "first off you had ya shit hooked up when we went to the mall and when we was coming home secondly this is my car " i said. she continued to whine so i turned the radio all the way up .

this is going to be a little long ass ride

okay so this shit was ass but give me sum ideas. ight by y'all boys -J.N.L