THIRTY SEVEN

third person pov

"hey.. jungkook?"

"taehyung!? oh my god, are you okay!? jin hyung said—"

"baby, don't listen to him. he was being stupid. i'm perfectly fine and i did not get hit by a car." taehyung explained to the weeping boy on the other side of the phone. "oh thank god. i hate jin hyung so much. i am never speaking to him again."

taehyung laughed at what the younger said before becoming serious again when he heard jungkook's quiet cries.

"baby? do you want me to come over? i have some things i want to tell you and i can't say it over the phone." taehyung asked and jungkook hummed, sniffling and trying his best to stop crying. "yes please. i wanna tell you something too."

taehyung smiled at how cute jungkook sounded, thinking he was the cutest boy in the world.

"okay, well, i'll see you soon."

"see you soon, tae. don't take too long and please be safe so you don't get hit by a car for real." jungkook mumbled, making taehyung giggle quietly.

"i promise to be safe. bye baby." taehyung said and heard a sigh escape jungkook's lips. "bye bye tae."

and then they both ended the call.

"i love you." the two whispered to each other but the call had already ended and neither heard the other.

needless to say, jungkook and taehyung were both madly in love with each other and they were just about to figure it out.

TAESTAN
AWWW SO CLICHÉ

TAESTANAWWW SO CLICHÉ

💫