1:00

authors note | hello guys it's lila , back with another story . this story will be starring two of my favorite influencers on social media , therealkylesister and swavy.lee . towards the beginning of the story I'll be using ariana's old photos so , but it's for a reason ...

 towards the beginning of the story I'll be using ariana's old photos so , but it's for a reason

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 20

ariana checked the time for about the third time tonight waiting on her boyfriend's , leon arrival

ariana checked the time for about the third time tonight waiting on her boyfriend's , leon arrival . it was going on almost one o'clock in the morning .

and leon didn't mention anything about going out nor notifying ari about him coming home late , so ariana had the right to have speculation of him doing out things he shouldn't be doing .

ariana sighed getting up from the bed looking out the window , watching leon finally pull up in the driveway of the small home the two took their time making it officially theirs .

she hurried and rushed to the front room , hearing his footstep approach the door . she quickly opened the door before he can put the keys inside the lock to unlock the door  immediately going off on him .

" where were you , huh ? it's almost two o'clock in the morning and you just now getting home . " she point in face .

" ariana , bro stop tripping my damn phone died . " he brushed passed her dropping his keys on the kitchen counter , giving her access to get a whiff of the scent that was left on his body .

" ion give a fuck what your phone did , why the fuck you smell like a fucking female . " she pushed him , causing him to turn around and push her back .

" don't put your damn hands on me ariana ! " he said , going into their bedroom .

" bro don't fucking switch shit up , why the FUCK you smell like another bitch . " she yelled at him , walking right behind him hot on his tail .