1:05

ARIANA k. FLETCHER
"Tae this is so long." Ariana said running her fingers through her hair that Tae installed for her event tonight.

"Stop complaining bitch it look good on you." He fluffed it out as she stood up.

"it do look good ain't no denying it but still this shit don't make no sense, I'm short as fuck and this hair go down damn near to my ankles. I am not Onika." Ariana turned to the side standing sideways to look in the mirror that was in front her on her tippy toes.

"Girl all this complaining , shut the hell up and get dress. Im bout to go check and see whose at the door." Tae said putting the comb down on the table with the rest of his supplies and walked out the room and towards the front door.

"Ari!!!" She heard Tae yell from the front door.

"It's for you." He said again.

"I'm coming let me slide on my robe real quick." Ari hurried to the door seeing her friend dream standing there with flowers in her hand.

"Dreamy you came and you bought me flowers, how cute." Ariana hugged her friend and kissing her cheek.

"The flowers actually aren't from me their from that lil boy you was running from." Dream laughed.

"I know you fucking lying."  Ariana laughed reading the card. "Just because flowers, good luck on hosting tonight." It read.

"Nigga said just because flowers bitch I wish I had some just because flowers." Tae chuckled going into the kitchen.

"I mean they cute or whatever." Dream shrugged

"I mean they are but what the fuck ima put these hoes in, mufuckers gone die." Ari said

"Y'all ain't got no mason jars or nothing" Dream asked sitting down in a chair.

"Oh shit! I think we do ion know." Ariana shrugged putting the flowers on the table. "Deontae we got some glass jars in there we don't eat out of ?"

 "Deontae we got some glass jars in there we don't eat out of ?"

liked by nickiminaj, dreamdoll, and 332

liked by nickiminaj, dreamdoll, and 332.536 others

therealkylesister : thank you so much .

swavylee: 😍 ur welcome

"Ight now I gotta get ready for my event, Tae where my clothes." Ari asked

"Bitch why the fuck would I know where 'your' clothes at I am not your fucking stylist, hair stylist maybe but other than that look for your own shit." Tae mean ass replied, taking pictures and videos of Dreams hair as he finished up.

"Oh-Kay" Dream co-signed high fiving him.

Ari rolled her eyes, "y'all bitches get on my last nerves." Laughing them off.

"No but foreal. I can't find my black top to go with my cover up leggings."

"Just where a lil white top and pair it with them blockers you call shades." Dream said.

"Yea that'll probably look cute as hell go try it on and lemme see." Tae said.

"Aight let me go change." Ariana said, running into the bathroom that was connect to her bedroom.

stripping completely bare of her robe sliding on the white bodysuit Deontae requested and her sheer designer tights.

walking back out into the living room "How I look?" Ariana asked turning in a full 360.

"Girl you look good as hell." Dream said.

"That top look real good with them tights, you gone make all the hoes mad tonight I can already see it" Tae hyped Ari up.

"You think so?" She looked in the full body mirror bending over twerking a little.

"that a whole ocean wave back there i swear, fuck it up bestfriend." Tabatha clapped while Ari did her lil dance in the mirror .

"Lemme stop." Ari jumped up laughing .

"I'm ready to hit the road, Tae hurry up and get dressed so we can go pooh."

"Bitch don't be rushing me. I'm going " Tae said going into their room to get changed "You just wanna see that ugly ass lil boy." Tae added making Ariana and Tab burst out laughing

"Pet-to-the-tee" Ariana said walking to the kitchen opening the fridge grabbing her container of strawberries and whip cream and beginning tearing it up.

"dream you want some of these strawberries." Ariana asked her sliding her the container.

Dream grabbed a few dipping it in the cream before sliding it back.

"aight hoes i'm ready" Tae came out the room with his hand in a ziplock bag brushing over his waves.

"I know you hoed ain't up in here eating my Strawberries." he paused looking in between the two of us.