1:02

ARIANA FLETCHER | 20

Liked by Smoothgio , HoesloveKev , and 736,989 others

therealkylesister: funny how bitches turn into my fans !

Smoothgio : 🥴 godddamn !

Aridadon : these hoes ain't got shit on you , periodt.

arrogant_tae123 : that mf fat .

swavy.lee : ...👀

" Tae , tell me why I post the picture you just took of me outside and my ex under it with the side eye emoji." Ari told Tae told they sat in her Range Rover about to pull off towards the direction of her mothers house.

" nigga probably seen yo fat ass , and wanted to test it out." Tae told her never looking up from his phone .

" Tae you get on my damn nerves ." She told him chuckling.

Ariana drove down the rodes of Miami , Florida . Seeing that a lot shit hasn't change but you can still spot the little differences it did make.

Before making a complete stop at her mothers house.

"Come on Tae." Ari told him pushing the stop button on the car making it shut off completely. Stepping out the vehicle, and going up to her mothers door knocking.

This would be the first time in eight whole months, Miss Chanel has seen her daughter she wasn't to found of social media so this would be the biggest surprise she'd receive.

Tae stood behind ari holding all the stuff ari bought her mom in a basket. " I am so nervous right now " ariana admitted .

" girl don't be nervous, you gone be alright." Tae told her.

"I'm coming." Ariana heard her mothers voice boom on the other side of the door.

And then it finally opened, Ariana took him her mothers appearance. She looked good, it look like she was getting ready to go somewhere.

"ARIANA! OH MY LORD. MY BABY IS BACK HOME." Chanel pulled her daughter real close to her hugging her nearly to death.

"Hey momma I missed you too." She smiled against her mothers chest wrapping her arms around her.

Chanel finally let go. "Whose your friend?"

"Oh this is Tae , he's my bestfriend and hairstylist." She introduced Tae to her mother he would've waved but his hands were full so he just smile and said, "nice to meet you miss fletcher."

"Nice to meet you too I like that green, it look good on you." Chanel complimented Tae's hair making him blush.

"We're you going somewhere?" Ari asked her mother as she stepped into the house "here all of this is for you." She grabbed the basket out of Tae hands and sat it on the bar table.

"Ari thank you, this is so beautiful, well I was getting ready to go to Michelle little family function she was having at her house."

Michelle was leon mother , and my mothers childhood bestfriend .

Ari didn't have a cold heart towards Michelle , all her hatred went straight to her sorry ass son.

"You should come with, you know that woman loves you like her own. She'll be happy to see you."

"Uh uh, ion know about allat." Ari shook her head.

"Will their be food." Tae fat ass spoke up.

And Ari mother just nodded.

"Then we going, you know damn well we ain't eat all day. Better get you a free meal, you know we don't turn down free food." Tae told ariana

"I like him." Chanel laughed

Making Tae blush for the second time today, "looks like I'm mommies favorite."

Ari rolled her eyes "don't push it"

"Look now she jelly" Chanel teased her daughter sliding on her heels that was at the front door, "come on so we can go."

Chanel grabbed her keys to her car, and got in her vehicle rolling her window down. "Y'all just follow me, Michelle moved."

Ariana locked the bottom lock to the front door closing it going to her car with Tae getting in pushing it to start, and followed behind her mother.