Chapter 5

{Media: Gif of Harry}

•Emma•

I woke up the next moring with somone opening the door of my room,I ignored it and went back to sleep.I could always hear like someone was walking around my room,opening drawers or my closet.I just didn't want to open my eyes to see if someone was in there,it sounded like someone took a seat next to my bed,but i ignored it again and thought that i was just imagining.

-

I rub my eyes as I sit up on the bed,I let out a loud scream as i see Harry sitting next to my bed playing with my rubik's cube. "What are you doing here?"I ask as i cover myself with my sheets.I usally sleep in my bra and panties,and i don't want him to see me in just that,he'll just make fun of me.

"Our parents were going to talk to us,but you were asleep,so they're downstairs,and i was send up here to......i don't even know"He said.

"Can you like,get out"I say and pull the sheets higher up my body. "Why"He smirked,placing the rubik's cube on my dresser. "I need to get dressed"

"What if i don't want to go?"He smirked. "Yeah i'm sure you want to see me in panties and a bra,get out"I said pointing at the door. "You just do your thing,i'll sit here and watch"He said and took a seat on my beanbag,putting his hands behind his head

Pervert.

"Get out"I say more demanding,and point at the door. "Alright,alright i'm going,jesus"He said and walked out of the room.Finally i can change.

•Harry•

To tell you the truth,I really wanted to see her in just her panties and bra,but i know she would never let me,but it's like a bikini,i've seen her in her bikini before.Just the image of it makes me want to see it again.

'God you have to stop Harry!' i told myself.

I shake the thoughts away and walk downstairs to be greated by our parents. "Is she awake?"Her dad asks taking a sip from his coffee. "Yeah,she's changing"I say and take a seat on the couch.

"Morning"She said walking down the stairs. "Emma,sit"Her mum said pointing at the empty space next to me.Emma nods and does as her mother says.

"So tonight we all are going out for a fancy dinner,we have some news to tell you"My mum said excited,what could that be.

"Is that it?"Emma asks.

"Well we were going to tell you the news,but we got a better idea to take you to a fancy resturant and tell you there"Her dad said

That wasn't really exciting but i hope these 'news' will be.

•Emma•

Finally after finding an outfit,I went into my bathroom to change.I picked out a blue dress with a black bowtie,Some high heels and a silver heart necklace that i got for my birthday from my dad.I curl my hair and put alittle bit of mascara on.

"Emma,are you ready?"My mum shouts from downstair. "Coming"I say,grabbing my purse and walk down stairs. "Finally,they're probably waiting for us"She said and opened the door,I grab my blazer and walk to the car.

-

We arrived at this 'fancy' resturant,it's not really fancy.Great I feel like i'm over dressed.We walk inside and see Anne,Des and Harry sitting at a table in the corner of the room.Harry looked kind of bored,he was playing with his napkin while siping his drink with a straw. "Sorry we're late"My mum said and took a seat next to Anne,My dad took a seat next to my mum and Des. "Oh no worries honey"Anne said and called the waiter over.

Harry looked up from his stare at the napkin,He looked at me then choked on his drink. "Harry honey,don't drink so fast"Anne laughs,while he just blushes and looked down at the napkin again. "Harry move so Emma can sit next to you"His dad said.

He moved alittle more to the right so i could bring a chair to sit next to him. "Harry"His mum says and gives him a look like he's forgetting something.She nods at him as he stands up and gets a chair for me to sit in.

I take a seat and he puches the chair closer to the table. "We are trying to teach Harry how to be a gentleman"Anne says proudly.Harry a gentleman,just the thought of it makes me laugh.

We orderd our food and talked for a while,well me and Harry didn't really say anything we just sat there awkwardly.

"So kids,the big surprice"Mum says excited. "We're going to Paris"Anne said with a huge smile on her face.Yes i've always wanted to go to Paris "Really when"Harry said with wide eyes,he finally took his eyes of his napkin,that napkin is starting to annoye me. "Tomorrow"My dad says

"Why didn't you tell us sooner,we haven't packed anything"I say. "Well,here are the bad news for you"My mum said "You aren't going with us"

"WHAT"Me and Harry yell at the same time,making people giving us weird looks.How can they just leave us behind and go to Paris without us,without me.My mum knows i've always wanted to go to Paris. "We'll be there for 2 weeks,You'll be staying in Emma's house"Anne tells Harry. "But that's unfair,you get to go to Paris and we have to stay at home babysitting each other"Harry said angrily.

"Don't raise your voice young man"His dad said.

"Emma,what about you"My mum said,How dare she go without me to Paris,she knows i've dreamed of going there since i was like 8.And how dare they leave me alone with Harry for 2 weeks,2 weeks.I didn't answer i stood up and walked away.

"Emma"She called after me,i ignored it and walked out of the resturant.I'm going to walk home.

"Hey uh,wait up"A voice called after me,I knew it was Harry because i don't think my parents would run after me,they know that when i'm mad i don't want to be around people.

"What"I roll my eyes and turn around. "Where are you going?"He asks as he tried to catch up with me. "Don't know yet,might walk a long way home"I say and kick a rock.

"So why'd you walk out?"He asked walking with me. "Are my parents making you asks me these questions?I ask. "No"

"Then why do you want to know?"I ask,he's so weird,sometimes he hates me and sometimes he's all sweet. "I just asked"There he goes again.

We walk in silence for a while,the only things that could be heard were cars driving past us and the wind blowing lightly on the trees,until Harry says something i'd never imagine him saying. "Why do you hate me"It was like his voice was sad and shaky.